1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this mentioned in Mr Rabba's ''Enterbay focussing on NBA'' thread. Hadn't noticed this thread at all.

Congrats to the fans of this character and Kurt Russell. He looks pretty decent in that one shot. Final paint job will likely blow but those of you who really love this character should get it repainted.

Pretty much what I'll be doing..:goodpost:

Better than Sideshow. I'd rather spend a couple hundred on a quality figure. I'm not dropping Benjamins on a crappy Prometheus body that requires an immediate Truetype upgrade. I'll just wait for Hot Toys to do theirs even if it takes 5 years.

On a prometheus body? Not for this figure. :)

-SideshowAlex

:exactly:

This or GTFO.

1zew6lg.jpg

For real...Not to be picky this early, but the mac-10 setup in the photo is not even close to accurate...And I want all the parts removable, such as scopes, etc., so they can fit in their respective pouches...Or so you can lay them all out like this photo...

Im REALLY hoping for alot here, so I hope SS comes through in spades...Been hollering for this figure for years...This is one figure I could honestly call a grail...

Matt

since PO go up this month, what kinda release date do you all see on this?...Would be cool if they'd already been working on him, and he was going to be released before Christmas....

:rotfl:rotfl...Yea, I know...But a guy can dream, cant he?...

Matt

This would make an incredible Christmas present. It probably won't be scheduled for release anytime soon though.

This is very exciting. If Sideshow starts putting out figures from cult movies at this quality level, I'm going to be a very happy man. I'm thinking The Thing, They Live, Mad Max, etc. Maybe they could even revisit some of their old licenses like Highlander, New Line horror and Army of Darkness. Perhaps we'll get a proper Medievel Kurgan one day after all.
My thoughts precisely Ben. Very exciting prospects, but I'm not going to get my hopes to high. This could just be a single one-off. I really hope not though. If only some Sideshow rep could let us know if there is more on the horizon!

I wouldn't display him w/o his shirt but I really hope they include the tattoo.

2zrfa54.jpg
Only problem is Sideshow hasn't yet released any figures using a full muscle body.

On a prometheus body? Not for this figure. :)

-SideshowAlex
. . .yet. I'm guessing this means either a new body from SSC, or using a TTM-19 type Hot Toys body. Probably the former. Some Joes like Shipwreck and Roadblock (and Destro :monkey2 ) need muscle bodies.

Color me impressed. I'm no Escape From New York junkie or anything, but that's pretty damn cool, and congrats to all of you guys. I know this is a grail for a lot of people, and it's proof that anything can happen in this hobby. Lord knows the customs section was riddled with enough of them, due to a lack of anything regarding the license.:lol

Anyway, I come bearing gifts, for those of you who aren't subscribed to SSC's Newsletter; a second image:
B8056239-AAFE-4492-A5A5-40F4C5090155-671-000000ECF12D67F5_zpsfa2c7b24.jpg

Color me impressed. I'm no Escape From New York junkie or anything, but that's pretty damn cool, and congrats to all of you guys. I know this is a grail for a lot of people, and it's proof that anything can happen in this hobby. Lord knows the customs section was riddled with enough of them, due to a lack of anything regarding the license.:lol

Anyway, I come bearing gifts, for those of you who aren't subscribed to SSC's Newsletter; a second image:

Is that a different image of this figure?....What is that from?...
oops..sorry, missed it in your post...

Matt

Likeness looks great here. Looking forward to more pics of what kinda accessories he'll have.

Wonder if they'll redo Halloween anytime soon.

nostalgia licenses like this are what brought me to sideshow in the first place.. super excited.

anyone not excited by this should be forced to sit through escape from L.A

Back