1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To each his own, of course.
For me original score was unreasonably too synthetic. I like it but not as much.

EFLA is watchable at least, although it copied so much of the first one. I did like Snake's look in it though, I'd definitely want a figure for it. I loved his assault rifle.

This scene always cracks me up.

[ame]https://youtu.be/ue8TvvYik74[/ame]

I'm probably going to be listening to the EFNY theme song all day at work today :duff

For real...Not to be picky this early, but the mac-10 setup in the photo is not even close to accurate...And I want all the parts removable, such as scopes, etc., so they can fit in their respective pouches...Or so you can lay them all out like this photo...

Im REALLY hoping for alot here, so I hope SS comes through in spades...Been hollering for this figure for years...This is one figure I could honestly call a grail...

Matt

Yeah the Mac 10 does look a little thin for what it should be, it needs more heft to it. Or maybe it's just the angle :huh

All those goddamn pouches need to be functional :lecture

I don't have experience with SS figures so I don't know if they do that or not.

I'm just excited that it's even happening. Will have plenty of time to complain about the figure after next Thursday :lol

I have no interest in the myself,but holy **** this was completely unexpected. :lol

Hopefully we see more announcements like this from sideshow.:pray:

THAT IS BEYOND COOL!!! I will have to have this. Awesome. Can't wait for the gallery of pics on this. I will definitely pre-order. No question.

Escape from LA sucked. The only reason I could watch it anytime was because A beloved character Snake was in it. If this was any other character it would be straight to video crap. EFNY was a classic done well realistic in so many ways. Many in NY at the time including myself wondered back then if something like this could come true with crime going up and up back than. One of the best things I remember to was folks like myself saying " holy *** this guy is doing his best Clint Eastwood imitation"... It was great. We actually drive around allots in the shady part of town playing the soundtrack. Deathwish 2 soundtrack was also pretty good for that. Looking back on it it wasn't the best idea to do. Lots of shots heard in those days but it was home. I actually preferred it to the high crime days when 42nd street was nasty than the touristy BS feel of today and the last 15 plus years

Yeah the Mac 10 does look a little thin for what it should be, it needs more heft to it. Or maybe it's just the angle :huh

All those goddamn pouches need to be functional :lecture

I don't have experience with SS figures so I don't know if they do that or not.

There are a lot of functional pouches and such on their GI Joe figures.

Escape from LA sucked. The only reason I could watch it anytime was because A beloved character Snake was in it. If this was any other character it would be straight to video crap. EFNY was a classic done well realistic in so many ways. Many in NY at the time including myself wondered back then if something like this could come true with crime going up and up back than. One of the best things I remember to was folks like myself saying " holy *** this guy is doing his best Clint Eastwood imitation"... It was great. We actually drive around allots in the shady part of town playing the soundtrack. Deathwish 2 soundtrack was also pretty good for that. Looking back on it it wasn't the best idea to do. Lots of shots heard in those days but it was home. I actually preferred it to the high crime days when 42nd street was nasty than the touristy BS feel of today and the last 15 plus years

:lecture I fully agree, if you remove Snake from LA it's completely unwatchable. Russell didn't do anything wrong, it's just the movie itself was bad. Russell did a great imitation of Eastwood but still made it his own I think.

:lecture I fully agree, if you remove Snake from LA it's completely unwatchable. Russell didn't do anything wrong, it's just the movie itself was bad. Russell did a great imitation of Eastwood but still made it his own I think.

That eye patch and outfit certainly help bring him out too. One of carpenters best. I remember the poster vividly and when watching the film saying when are we gonna see the head of the Statue of Liberty in the streets if manhattan. Never happened. I loved the cast too. EFLA even though it sucked the cast was pretty good too in that one. I still dream of a decent sequel and prequel being made one day

There are a lot of functional pouches and such on their GI Joe figures.

Good to know man!

That eye patch and outfit certainly help bring him out too. One of carpenters best. I remember the poster vividly and when watching the film saying when are we gonna see the head of the Statue of Liberty in the streets if manhattan. Never happened. I loved the cast too. EFLA even though it sucked the cast was pretty good too in that one. I still dream of a decent sequel and prequel being made one day

Such an iconic image of the Statue of Liberty.

oaogte.jpg

Back