1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Color me impressed. I'm no Escape From New York junkie or anything, but that's pretty damn cool, and congrats to all of you guys. I know this is a grail for a lot of people, and it's proof that anything can happen in this hobby. Lord knows the customs section was riddled with enough of them, due to a lack of anything regarding the license.:lol

Anyway, I come bearing gifts, for those of you who aren't subscribed to SSC's Newsletter; a second image:

My thoughts exactly. Pretty impressed, surprised and happy to see this. Not a crazy fan of the movie but it's nice to see something 1/6 from SS that's from an actual movie that's not star wars and not the SS interpretation of a character

nostalgia licenses like this are what brought me to sideshow in the first place.. super excited.

anyone not excited by this should be forced to sit through escape from L.A
I actually saw that one at the theaters. . . .*shudder*

McCready with Blowtorch and Norris Thing Head

You can't do 'They Live' without doing NADA (Rowdy Piper) first
:hi5:

I don't really play with my dollies, but if SSC did They Live I would totally re-enact this scene with my guys:

[ame]https://youtu.be/c9rrgJXfLns[/ame]

Woke up to learned about this when fellow freak Snake Plissken posted this on my wall. Holy s***! I did not see this coming! This is so bought! I wanted a 1/6 Plissken figure since forever. The Mcfarlane Plissken is still on my shelf as a testament to that.

nostalgia licenses like this are what brought me to sideshow in the first place.. super excited.

anyone not excited by this should be forced to sit through escape from L.A

I would definitely get an Escape from LA Snake.

preview-snake-Size.jpg

WHAT. THE. FKCU!?

Yeahhhh!!! I don't collect 1/6th scale figures but here I'll make an exception, for this Snake!:banana:bow

I love how people are going wild with what they think SSC should do next.

My suggestion...Rudy Russo from Used Cars.

I love how people are going wild with what they think SSC should do next.

My suggestion...Rudy Russo from Used Cars.

good call batty....................what about "jungle boy" from gilligan's island.
6948900545_abd39c07ae_z.jpg

What an awesome way to start the day by finding out about this dream figure thank you Sideshow.

AMAZOBALLZ!

I saw this on the coming soon right before bed, my wife came down and I had to stash the Ipad, I was so worried this was out and going to be gone before I got up, was the first thing I checked this morning! Cup of Chock Full O' Nuts for the win!!!

To all the posters Named Plissken: Congrats. As always, keep Bullseye in your prayers.

These kind of releases add so much excitement! Where did this come from?

Sideshow Alex, seriously, thank you guys for going after this license and for keeping it under your hat!

I actually thought this was a HT figure when i saw it just now, cant believe thats a ssc sculpt its fantastic!
I have to have this no matter the cost!

Wow..what a surprise. Didn't know Sideshow had the Escape from New York license :).

BTW though it's still a great sounding track, that is the remastered version of the soundtrack released in 2000 replaced with piano. I prefer the original version (like in the movie) with synth instead :wink1:. You will notice the real difference after 35 seconds into the track.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1JYDmo19to[/ame]

Back