1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So true. Hot Toys MGS doesn't even exist to me anymore. John's MGS 2 custom and this are probably two of the most awesome things in 1/6 that I've seen.

Good Lord, I can't stop saying awesome. I need to take a cold shower...

Yeah I can't see getting anything more valuable to me than this and John's Snake. Definitely peaked with those two.

I wouldn't display him w/o his shirt but I really hope they include the tattoo.

2zrfa54.jpg

Yes, the tattoo is include! :1-1:

Likeness is terrible. I'll wait for Hot Toys.

You can't be serious :lol. Granted, the likeness doesn't look perfect, but IF Hot Toys made Plissken, it'll probably look like Patrick Swayze instead of Kurt Russell. Especially if Yuli is designing the head sculpt...

Why would hot toys be any better.:dunno

Better than Sideshow. I'd rather spend a couple hundred on a quality figure. I'm not dropping Benjamins on a crappy Prometheus body that requires an immediate Truetype upgrade. I'll just wait for Hot Toys to do theirs even if it takes 5 years.

Better than Sideshow. I'd rather spend a couple hundred on a quality figure. I'm not dropping Benjamins on a crappy Prometheus body that requires an immediate Truetype upgrade. I'll just wait for Hot Toys to do theirs even if it takes 5 years.

5 years is wishful thinking, it's Iron Man all the time until the end of the decade.

Hot Toys is now Iron Man Toys. Some folks need to get caught up with current events.

Never gonna happen might as well buy a custom.

Do what? lol. Despite my lack of interest, Sideshow's quality has increased greatly. They are getting closer and closer to HT all the time, and HT is getting less nice all the time IMO. I feel like they peaked back around 2011, and the quality has dipped since then. Whereas Sideshow has improved.

I think from the preview the likeness looks fantastic. I'm more than impressed. I expect by the 24th we will see a whole lotta bad ***.

I'm done with Hot Toys unless they do a really, really, great MGS figure. Ha... Even Ada Wong turned out somewhat.. so-so imo. I'll probably still get her though eventually.

Please redo Freddy and Jason

Make a Mad Max, Rick Deckard and Roy Batty, and Dirty Harry. Hell, throw in a Jake and Edwood Blues too

Hot Toys isn't going to branch out to more licenses beyond Marvel, DC, and the occasional action flick that's currently showing in theaters.

Escape From NY is a long shot. There's a higher chance of them doing a figure from the remake (whenever that comes out) lol.

Just saw this mentioned in Mr Rabba's ''Enterbay focussing on NBA'' thread. Hadn't noticed this thread at all.

Congrats to the fans of this character and Kurt Russell. He looks pretty decent in that one shot. Final paint job will likely blow but those of you who really love this character should get it repainted.

Back