1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woow that sounds cool!!!!

Ron.... I love it! Love the studs... Love the chest piece... love the hand guards... and as for the Laurel on the should chuff me with a kipper!! Stunning... so inspiring and I love the what you are making it yours.... :)

Hey Guys

Cheers Mark 90%of the studs are just buttons from 1/6 clothing and the Laurel and the Legion writing is stickers fromteh craft shop.

The great thing about the stickers that are raised just a little so they should look great once painted. The chest emblem is a 28mm shield with a 1/6 German Badge attached I just cut out the swastika and kept the blades.

The smaller shields on the knee gaurds are also 28mm and as you noticed teh hand gaurd is from a Medicom Sandtrooper.

Ron

Everyone's contributions to this theme are awesome ! Can't wait to throw my hat into the ring .:clap

I'm glad you guys have a thread to put all these pics in.

Absolutely loved that you made this happen, they look just too good. I didn't think 12" Space Marines were possible.

Anything is possible...except Dorgs he's impossible like a freak of 1/6 nature :)

I love your avatar its very mesmerizing.

awesome work ron................these WH figs are just too cool.........:lecture

PICS man we want pics!!!....

Well Ron got me all fired up and aroused.. (not too sure thats the best word to use) to put a wee bit more effort into my dollies...

So I started to work on one of the backpacks :)

Just added to side vents and some details

marine449.jpg

marine450.jpg

marine451.jpg

marine452.jpg

marine453.jpg

marine454.jpg

Hey Guys

Again thanks for the kind words barryo and Mark glad I can do that to you mate LOL. I really love what you have done to the back pack it looks brillant.

And here are some WIP pics of the painting so far. Still have to add weathering, gear and weapon/s etc but I'm really loving how this is taking shape.

Ron

40k21.jpg

40k22.jpg

40k24.jpg

40k25.jpg

40k26.jpg

40k27.jpg

40k28.jpg

I will have some photos tomorrow Mark (promise :p ).

Mark like what your doing with the pack mate, really adds so much ore to the piece.

Ron, Oh my that is indeed a piece of art. Love the way it`s turning out and that wreath is amazing.

You guys are making me crap myself for posting the wips and no doubt the end piece as it`ll pale in comparison to all the Excellent renderings of Space Marines we have within this thread.
With that I am happy I can throw mine into the lot (even if it does n `t measure up to you guys).

You guys truly are trail blazers and inspiration for us 1/6th customizers.

that is a very cool paint scheme ron............well done.

although just about any paint would be awesome on these guys it's really the details that your eyes are drawn to and buddy...you've knocked the details out of the park on this one............:lecture
cant wait to see the final final revision done......:hi5:

Back