1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell Mark the light up eyes are amazing :D
Hell of a squad you got yourself there.

Thanks also IF I make a mistake on a replacement though here`s hoping I don`t LOL.

With two basically done except for playing and fiddling with my bits.... humm and staying up LATE TO ADD LIGHTS (i blame Skiman for my tiredness!)

marine435.jpg

marine436.jpg

marine437.jpg

:lol:lol:lol that's the way it goes, gotta pay the piper and chuffin grande those lights into the marky mark.

What did I just say? "I" must be running on a few hours sleep :lol:yess:

:lol:lol:lol that's the way it goes, gotta pay the piper and chuffin grande those lights into the marky mark.

What did I just say? "I" must be running on a few hours sleep :lol:yess:

ski is drunk...........:panic:

looks awesome with those l.e.d.s that ski mentioned while he was totally hammered.........:lecture

NURSE!! I can not believe you are posting whilst under the influence Ski!!! SHOCKING Please drink NO MORE we dont want you coming up with more of your bright ideas I need sleep remember!!!!!

Seriously thinking about doing a different chapter despite not having a full squad ... far to much blue!!!!

Words just cant really describe how cool these are, bringing two brilliant things together, Warhammer and 1/6th scale :google PM sent inquiring about them ;)

NURSE!! I can not believe you are posting whilst under the influence Ski!!! SHOCKING Please drink NO MORE we dont want you coming up with more of your bright ideas I need sleep remember!!!!!

Seriously thinking about doing a different chapter despite not having a full squad ... far to much blue!!!!

I thought all that blue would get to you eventually.

hero.jpg

NO probs Nash... I will get one in the post asap mate...

Moving on the the 3rd marine :)... This one will be plain and simple nothing fancy.. a standard Ultra :)... I have roughed out his knee markings.... and weathered to top half..

marine438.jpg

marine439.jpg

marine440.jpg

marine441.jpg

marine442.jpg

Cheers Mark! :hi5:

Holy moly! Blue Army! :panic::horror

Just discovered that the sculptor that is doing a replacement for the comedian suit is also working on 1/1 Space Marine suit for a short film ^^

Back