1/6 SooSooToys - SST053 - High Priest of Pop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on that pic, it looks better than the proto pic i remember. But maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. :lol
s-l1600.jpg
487075-1000030714.jpg

It looks like a more diminutive body was used, as well as an improved head sculpt, in the final product –– two changes that needed to be made IMHO to make this figure a must-buy for me.

Damn, I was gonna pass on this one based on the prototype photos, but it looks like SooSoo and Win.C knew what to do to make me reconsider. :clap

View attachment 678678View attachment 678680

It looks like a more diminutive body was used, as well as an improved head sculpt, in the final product –– two changes that needed to be made IMHO to make this figure a must-buy for me.

Damn, I was gonna pass on this one based on the prototype photos, but it looks like SooSoo and Win.C knew what to do to make me reconsider. :clap
Man, they really did it. It turned out gloriously.....
I wonder what the final height is, since he was not a tall man. Not hat I even care at this point, I need him in hand NOW.

Guitar is way too short. Face is too wide. I mean, just look at the figure compared to the image of Prince on the art box. But hey, congrats to those that like this one.

Back