1/6 SooSooToys - SST053 - High Priest of Pop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOSOOTOYS 1/6 scale collectible SST-053 Prince Rogers Nelson

The Collectible Figurine special features:
-One(1)Normal detailed head sculpt
-Body with over 30 points of articulations
-Approximately 28cm tall
-Six(6)pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of holding guitar hand

Costume:
-purple coat x1
-Black jean x1
-White t-shirt x1

Accessories
-shoes x1 pair
-Guitar x1
- guitar pick x4
-Figure stand x1

4eTewDs.jpg
gTOU1iM.jpg
40kIA4t.jpg
YSh7krV.jpg
fpYV27e.jpg
uDlY6ko.jpg
EoHosMH.jpg
FfH8Ey9.jpg
1WF0yqq.jpg
PXx0exD.jpg
eCu9Zmf.jpg
g4rux5C.jpg
08XcRmi.jpg
39ZPpWS.jpg
eD2o2eM.jpg
kG3iKgf.jpg
A must got MJ and this Prince figure is gonna go great for a pose off if only they ma3A Rick James fi3 hmm

I don’t like Prince but there’s no question he’s deserving of great figures. Is this a fully licensed figure I wonder as they are fully using his name
Sadly not licenced thought it was a brave move using his name tbf. There was rumours that Blitzway got the license a few months back how true that is I don't know.

Sadly not licenced thought it was a brave move using his name tbf. There was rumours that Blitzway got the license a few months back how true that is I don't know.
The most recent PCS statue was canceled because the license owner switched. So who knows if that would still happen.
I am a huge Prince fan, and definitely want a figure. This gets me 90% of the way there. Just need a better likeness.

The most recent PCS statue was canceled because the license owner switched. So who knows if that would still happen.
I am a huge Prince fan, and definitely want a figure. This gets me 90% of the way there. Just need a better likeness.

Wasn't aware of this very interesting though tbh the owners of the Prince estate have gone against everything he stood for.

All his music was put online, his vault of recordings was released so my guess is for the right price a company would get his likeness.

Wasn't aware of this very interesting though tbh the owners of the Prince estate have gone against everything he stood for.

All his music was put online, his vault of recordings was released so my guess is for the right price a company would get his likeness.
I agree. Very mixed feelings as a Prince fan. I don't stream music though so I have that going for me.

Back