Soosoo Toys Vampire Hunter (Blade from Blade Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to add a +1 to the "where the hell is Blade 1" comments. There are so many third party companies nowadays, and still nobody has made a version from the first movie. I guess it's just a matter of time, I just wish that would be rather sooner than later. :lol

To quote myself from 14 years ago :)horror), back when the original HT Blade II was announced:
And while the outfit looks great, I'm still disappointed they didn't make a Blade I version, I much prefer that outfit. While the difference might not be important to most, I much prefer the vest from Blade I, and I prefer his coat to be completely black, I just don't like the red liner, doesn't fit to the character IMO.

It's almost like everyone assumes someone else will make it so what happens is no one makes it.. then there's a period of time when everyone is thinking maybe we should make it since no one has after all this time.. then all of a sudden we have 10 options :lol

It's almost like everyone assumes someone else will make it so what happens is no one makes it.. then there's a period of time when everyone is thinking maybe we should make it since no one has after all this time.. then all of a sudden we have 10 options :lol
I honestly wouldn't even mind that. The more options, the better.

Blade is my most wanted 1:6 now. Pretty much every character I want has been made now, except for him. But since his costume details, like the vest buckles, are so specific, it's hard to customize him.

3 of some of my most wanted figures. Tired of this MCU crap I want that late 90s early 2000s goodness

1697734942450.png

1697734982040.png

1697735008187.png

I already have the present toys version, basically just for the leather clothes to go with my original Hot Toys version. I am good.

Looks fantastic. Would way prefer Blade 1 version but that's a great set.

Love that the teeth look pronounced like they did on Wesley in the films. Goes to show how well designed the character was throughout the trilogy too, from tattoos to hair to weaponry and costume.

Agree, it looks good. Shame that they go with the third movie and I hate that movie.

Just wanted to add a +1 to the "where the hell is Blade 1" comments. There are so many third party companies nowadays, and still nobody has made a version from the first movie. I guess it's just a matter of time, I just wish that would be rather sooner than later.

Easier to mold lift the HT Blade 2 to create a Blade 3 than to create a Blade 1. Although many of the same parts from HT Blade 2 would also translate over to Blade 1.

If you own HT Blade 2, then you don't even need a whole well done figure, just a well done vest, shotgun and submachine gun from Blade 1. The equipment in Blade 1 was more functional and looked more practical. The vests in 2 and 3 make no sense at all.

At this point, why not DAM Gangster Kingdom. They've just made a quasi John Wick, what's stopping them from making a quasi Blade 1.

I agree with you that it makes no sense at all. A well done knockoff Blade 1 would sell out. There are some figures you know will sell out. Like when Art Figures did the Punisher War Zone figure. That was a no doubt fast sell out figure.

Think I'ma swoop this guy up outta the two new offerings,already have HT Blade so a representation of the 3rd movie version is warranted despite the movie itself being subpar.

Back