1:6 Scale SSC Clone Commander (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure looks pretty good , will be ordering on Friday . Also noticed price wise that attendee is 89.99 , and non -attendee is 94.99 (normal 5.00
mark up). the cool thing is that they are cheaper than last year and
this clone comes with many more hands, so your paying lesss and getting more than last year.

Figure looks pretty good , will be ordering on Friday . Also noticed price wise that attendee is 89.99 , and non -attendee is 94.99 (normal 5.00
mark up). the cool thing is that they are cheaper than last year and
this clone comes with many more hands, so your paying lesss and getting more than last year.

Attendee price is $10.00 cheaper than F'uggin D'amn, I mean F'igrin D'an and even the non-attendee version is still cheaper and we'll get a clone that's much more complex. Wow...

Original-AOTC-Clone-Trooper-004.jpg

I think the visors look chrome because it's CG reflection on CG black. If IrishJedi is correct that the visor is chrome or mirror, than so is the black strip above that, and that can't be right. Remember, there are no real Clones in any of these movies. It's all CG render.

Here is another Clone from the movie, and the visor looks black and shiny. I do like that mirror shine effect though.

Clonetrooper1.jpg

Mirrored car window tint will go on the visor easy and is highly reflective and easy to cut to fit, it's made of vinyl.
Can't wait to order this one, sure wish it did come with a pair of binoc's.

If IrishJedi is correct that the visor is chrome or mirror, than so is the black strip above that, and that can't be right."

it is right. the strip is also mirrored. check the e-fx Clone Captain helmet.

Order in and Done. Quick and easy at 10:03.

Nothing like the time the SDCC Anakin caused the servers to overheat and catch fire. :panic:

LisaSSFan

Placed order just now--no problems at all. I guess people are not especially excited about repaints. :p

Back