1/6 scale Landspeeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed for the "I'm done, and it's off to Pete for painting." :pray:

Completely re-done and increased the size of the bonnet detail.
CFFCB4C9-59AE-4D18-8FBB-F255A7267D3F.jpg
Considerably improved the detail on the damaged engine & where the engines join the body, will post more images over the next few days.

Jas

looking epic Jay :clap

hood detail is very nice mate, I'm so lucky I get to paint these I cant wait

Very excited for this. Hoping for some wider overall pics showing the whole speeder.

A few updated images, we have decided to reattach the engines and I have redesigned the engines for a more movie realistic look.
There's still a fair bit of detailing needed on the engines, but I'm happy with the new look so far.

012.jpg
011.jpg
010.jpg
013.jpg

Jas

Do you have any idea of what price you will be selling these at yet?

Do you have any idea of what price you will be selling these at yet?

Sorry mate, not much in the way of price yet.
We'll have a better idea as soon as I get the first one cast, together and over to Pete's for the paint job and an idea on weight for shipping.
I'm currently working on the new **** pit, so not much to show at the minute.
I should have more to show over the weekend.

Jas

Hey Jas,

At the rate it's going, do you have a rough (even if it's super-rough) idea of when you think this would be ready to go out to customers? Are you thinking before the end of the year (or sooner - or later)?

Last edited:
Hey Jas,

At the rate it's going, do you have a rough (even if it's super-rough) idea of when you think this would be ready to go out to customers? Are you thinking before the end of the year (or sooner - or later)?

Before the end of the year. The prototype is taking a long time to get right as I need to get it as close to perfect as possible because I'm making rubber moulds to cast in resin.

Jas

Back