1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mrhatrulez said:
I agree, big thumbs up to the fine phone staff at Sideshow. They obviously have their stuff together! Pass on the Kudos!

...and at the same time they are screaming "FREAKING STAR WARS FANS !!!!" :cuss :cuss

customizerwannabe said:
Agreed, and a huge thumbs down to their computer geek squad for not anticipating this.:emperor

i've been buying from SS for only a year and half and this has happened too many times. someone is not doing their job...i understand things happen and i've brushed this off in the past but come on, it is now expected that something will happen. someone needs to go.

Attention Boba Fett!!!

Not sure if you saw my reply PM, but you already have one ordered when I tried... so hopefully thats correct. PM back if not and I can try again (already tried twice)

Still no low quantity warning yet.. there is hope.

I also would be more then happy to place an order for anyone who still can't get through. If your worrried about security, the only thing you can do on the site now is order Ben, so once the regular site comes back up you can change your password quickly.

JustinLuck said:
Anyone still trying to get one?
I'm also still available to help out.

The numerous offers of help here are emblematic of just how awesome the Freaks community is... this is totally the best toy/collectible community I've been involved with in my many years of collecting. Go us!:chew :chew :chew

Nothing. Constant busy signal from the phone and software error from the site. This is the worst PPO ever. :( :monkey2

I've been trying for almost 1.5 hours now and I got in trouble for being late back from my lunchbreak. GAH!

I'm willing to "Pay It Forward" and place an order for anyone who still can't get in. Just PM me your SSC login and password. I'll place your order then delete the PM.

I finally got on the site and ordered right before the phone went through. I'm still waiting for confirmation email so I hope it was wise to not do another order t hrough the phone. grrr! I should have stayed on the phone.

I can log in, and I can get to the item still, but once I try clicking the purchase button, things don't work. Oh well, I'll have to hit up the wait list if I don't get through, or shock and horror, buy the regular!:lol

I'll keep trying, but I am trying not to spaz out. I have even restarted my computer to try anything!

Back