1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
word that all servers are back up... get off the phones before we have a mass Customer Service uprising :lol

We seriously need to send Jennifer and the rest some flowers or a fruit basket or something.

Or maybe a box of Tylenol.

To keep stress off of the fine SSC phone folks, if anyone still can't get through online just send me a PM and I'll help you out. :rock

I called about 100 times and eventually got through. Strange thing is that as soon as I got through on the phone, the order page came up.
This order was aggravating.

I already got one but I just logged onto the site and the pre-order came up easily... GO NOW!!!!!

I have placed 13 Obi-Wan orders. If anyone wants in, now is the time to PM me if you're still having issues. :wave

wow -- after all the drama, i finally get through & place the order in, like, 15 seconds -- good luck to everyone that hasn't placed their order yet -- looks like there is still hope!!

Of course, now that I ordered on the phone after an hour and a half, NOW THE SITE WORKS...

ORDERED A PROPER T- BEN!!

Now I got to call back cancel my P- Order... :confused:

Okay, first round is on me!!

big_beer.jpg

Even with the hiccups SS is still great to their customers... not many would brave an angry message board to give us updates. And on the phone they were exceptionally nice and helpful.

It'll be nice if my phone order still gets points, but if not I'm still just happy to have gotten the figure :rock

pixletwin said:
I have placed 13 Obi-Wan orders. If anyone wants in, now is the time to PM me if you're still having issues. :wave
You rock dude!

We totally need to set up a network to do this so that next time a highly desirable preorder brings Sideshow to its knees we can get everyone taken care of.

Dusty,
You've got to tell the folks who handle the phones that we say a great big THANKS and job well done!

Go guys!

Good luck on getting one...

I am out of breath on this one.
Here it is, an hour and 35 minutes later...and I am still out of breath.

If it weren't for you folks here, making it possible for others....where would we be on this???

Thanks all! You guys all rule. :rock

And Dusty, I NEED one of those beers!

Back