1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
:wave a trustworthy freak here who has allready helped 2 folk get their orders in... pm me your info and I'll get you your OB1. :wave

you can't go wrong with MArk. straight up dude :rock

I finally got through on phone since all I got from the site was the software error every time I clicked purchase. The nice girl who took my order said that as a one time thing because of the site being hosed, I would be receiving rewards points for the phone order. I did not even ask about them, she just told me that.

Lots of people willing to help out... its not much of an inconvenience and at least you guys can get back to work :lol

vespagirl said:
I actually feel guilty about having scored one after seeing others still having issues. This was reminiscent of my Gentle Giant Blackhole Trooper mini-bust debacle. The mouth of the potty....the F-bombs going off....

I was shouting a few here and there. Especially since I had to take the day off today...just for this. Gawd, I must be crazy! LOL

Now with all this mess...can u all imagine when Vader or Stormtroopers or maybe (hint, hint...come-on Sideshow) the droids! That's gonna be a friggin' nightmare!

Then I do notice the picture says 10 -Noon. The "briefer" screen above it says that the standard Sideshow site will be back online in 1 hour. I wonder which is it?

adambadadam said:
PPO is only supposed to last an hour right? Anyone notice that it's been over an hour (1:08 in St.Louis) and the main Sideshow site isn't back on yet???

Nope. Its 2 hours. Goes back to back with the next PPO. ;p

this is helping me keep calm so i'll do it some more:

Software error::emperor :emperor
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.:emperor :emperor

For help, please send mail to the webmaster :emperor :emperor ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. :emperor :emperor

This PO was most unpleasant. :vader

I assume Sideshow will attempt to correct whatever went wrong today, so that it won't happen in the future????

I am in the debt of another who was able to get in.
What is that all about SS?!?!?!?!

NO GOOD! No damn good! :tap

Glad the phone staff has some class. They should be complimented.
Thanks to all who helped others today. This is a class bunch of folks here.
You guys all rule. You all deserve your Obi-Wans too.
Good luck.

Thanks a TON to the kind Samaritan-turned-SS Freak who placed my order for me. :rock

And also many thanks and cheers to the others who also offered to do the same (Abstract, Rogue, Pixle, and Satyr).

This place rules! :duff

IrishJedi said:
Thanks a TON to the kind Samaritan-turned-SS Freak who placed my order for me. :rock

And also many thanks and cheers to the others who also offered to do the same (Asbtract, Rogue, Pixle, and Satyr).

This place rules! :duff

Second that, people can talk all the smack they want about Star Wars fan, but we have some very stand up dudes here. Everyone rocks!!

ghostrider said:
I finally got through on phone since all I got from the site was the software error every time I clicked purchase. The nice girl who took my order said that as a one time thing because of the site being hosed, I would be receiving rewards points for the phone order. I did not even ask about them, she just told me that.

nice to hear that!!! I just hope that there are enough of the 1977 for everyone on this board. If they are taking phone order's one at a time, everyone at Sideshows' gonna have some overtime on thier paycheck.:lol

Back