1/6 NOOZOOTOYS Gondor Guard (NZ003/NZ004/NZ00)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FlyAndFight burner account confirmed

He's on to me!

I knew back in 2005, a second account would come in handy today!

bad Frodo ring GIF.gif

I PO’d all 3.
Asmus’ rep stated they think Haldir is likey to bomb so it’s a safer bet to just grab what you can than expect them to gamble on generic soldiers.

They seem to have a lot of 2.0s/rereleases planned so getting around to tiis could take a while. But, the best thing about army-builders is that you can never have too many!

Haldir does have some reuse for the Galadhrim soldiers but I can understand why they're nervous. Unlike Elrond he wasn't a major supporting character even though he did have a decent amount of screen time.

The Gondor soldier armor could have decent reuse but armored Boromir only appears in the TT extended edition and Faramir only briefly appears in armor in ROTK but I feel it has more potential given they're pretty much essential for Battle of Minas Tirith and Black Gate displays.

The Archer looks like Sean Bean. Could definitely work for a "For Gondor" Boromir.

Yup and the archer's armor is a bit closer to Boromir's armor, he didn't have any armor on his thighs.

I think I'll pick up an archer for that reason as well as a couple of guards.

Back