1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 Remake" Claire Redfield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct - I also asked them about it and they’ve seen corrected the error. If you order based on the photos you’ll get the right one.

Thanks, put in a pre-order instead of at toyswonderland after suggestions.

In the faq for monkeydepot it says if paying with a credit card for preorders they will take the full amount.

But if the pre-order has a deposit, then we won't have to pay the rest of it until they get the figure in stock?

Wonder why this is selling out everywhere. Is Monkey Depot reliable or should I just hold out for my waitlist through Sideshow?

Monkey Depot is one of the oldest in the game. They’re solid.
I see. Actually it doesn’t look like it’s even available there. Guess I’ll keep my Sideshow waitlist open.

Seems like she’s sold out everywhere. Very strange to me that she so suddenly sold out. Especially since Leon has been in-stock all this time.

Last edited:
I see. Actually it doesn’t look like it’s even available there. Guess I’ll keep my Sideshow waitlist open.

Seems like she’s sold out everywhere. Very strange to me that she so suddenly sold out. Especially since Leon has been in-stock all this time.
Claire was sitting around for a while but once Dam announced Ada, it seemed like she sold out everywhere within a few days. I think people jumped when they realized they could have a full line from RE2.

I hope the Sideshow waitlist converts for you.

Claire was sitting around for a while but once Dam announced Ada, it seemed like she sold out everywhere within a few days. I think people jumped when they realized they could have a full line from RE2.

I hope the Sideshow waitlist converts for you.
I thought Classic Claire would sell out faster. I guess she’s my backup if the Remake version is truly sold out.

I missed her, because I thought.. naaah.. she is still available.
Thanks to Ada, she is not lol
Damnit. Well maybe there will be a few left over. From those, who didn't pay the rest of the deposit.

I missed her, because I thought.. naaah.. she is still available.
Thanks to Ada, she is not lol
Damnit. Well maybe there will be a few left over. From those, who didn't pay the rest of the deposit.
I just figured figures rarely sell out when they’re still up for pre-order and given how long Leon has been available.

Thank you for posting this!
But ordering from them would be ending up in an 500€+ order (thanks to custom taxes)
I guess I will wait a little. Fortunately I am not a big fan of her :) maybe Kit or GD will have some spare later.
Ah I understand all too well. lol
Thats why I stopped ordering from Sideshow. I always end up paying an additional $100+ on shipping & customs fees. It's just not worth it.
Another option is signing up for email notifications over at Giantoy. I've managed to get a few out-of-stock figures that way.

Thats why I stopped ordering from Sideshow. I always end up paying an additional $100+ on shipping & customs fees. It's just not worth it.
Another option is signing up for email notifications over at Giantoy. I've managed to get a few out-of-stock figures that way.
I'm in Canada and have to pay $50 usd shipping and 13% tax of what I paid on sideshow website so I only buy from them when they have heavy discounts and give reward points

Thank you for your understanding. And Christmas is around the corner as well. Have to consider things like that, some birthdays coming up as well.
Luckily for me, I never looked at the sideshow site. I only bought myself an Indiana Jones (ToD Version/ used!) .. thats my only SS figure now and for the future.

With our "new" custom law .. you pay for almost everything taxes, around 19% for the fig and above 150€ another 3-5% (not so sure about that though)

I managed to get Remake Claire on the waitlist, was a nice surprise!

Edit: Before I get too excited can someone actually explain it to me?

So I got an email saying:
You have the opportunity to purchase your waitlisted product, Claire Redfield Sixth Scale Figure from Damtoys for a limited time! Act quickly as quantities are limited for this item. Fulfillment is on a first come, first served basis, and a piece is not guaranteed. Make sure to log into your account before trying to make your purchase. You have until Feb 12th, 2023 at 11:59pm PST to place your order (while supplies last).

So I pre-ordered it and it went through like a normal order and I received an email confirmation of the order (I have also paid the deposit and set up a pay in 3 scheme) is this still an unconfirmed thing? Like I will have paid in full and be waiting months and months for someone's order to cancel? OR has that already happened and this was my chance which I've fulfilled?

Last edited:
I managed to get Remake Claire on the waitlist, was a nice surprise!

Edit: Before I get too excited can someone actually explain it to me?

So I got an email saying:
You have the opportunity to purchase your waitlisted product, Claire Redfield Sixth Scale Figure from Damtoys for a limited time! Act quickly as quantities are limited for this item. Fulfillment is on a first come, first served basis, and a piece is not guaranteed. Make sure to log into your account before trying to make your purchase. You have until Feb 12th, 2023 at 11:59pm PST to place your order (while supplies last).

So I pre-ordered it and it went through like a normal order and I received an email confirmation of the order (I have also paid the deposit and set up a pay in 3 scheme) is this still an unconfirmed thing? Like I will have paid in full and be waiting months and months for someone's order to cancel? OR has that already happened and this was my chance which I've fulfilled?
Nah, you're good. If the order went through and you made it to the payment option, your order should be in their systems. I don't think a payment option would go through otherwise.

Back