1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 Remake" Claire Redfield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
[NAUTS x DAMTOYS] 1/6 "Resident Evil 2 Remake" Figures Coming soon !

【NAUTS x DAMTOYS】

Nauts Inc. is proud to announce a global licensing agreement for the production & sales of the worldwide videogame hit, "Resident Evil 2 Remake" 1/6 Scale Poseable Figures!

Nauts Inc. is partnering with DAMTOYS (Damtoys) well-known for their line of high-quality military figures, in order to develop high-quality products that will satisfy collectors!

Stay updated with the latest information - interested collectors follow us!

ーーーーーーーーーー

【NAUTS x DAMTOYS】

Nauts Inc. 很高兴宣布,已获得全球授权制作和销售轰动全球的游戏《Resident Evil 2重制版》1/6可动人偶!

Nauts Inc.与DAMTOYS(以高质量军事人偶着称)合作,以开发优质产品,满足收藏家!

随时获得最新信息 - 感兴趣的收藏家关注我们!
ーーーーーーーーーー

【NAUTS x DAMTOYS(ダムトイ)】

株式会社ノーツは全世界出荷400万本を突破した大人気タイトル『バイオザードRE:2』1/6コレクティブルアクションフィギュアのグローバルライセンスを取得したことを発表しました。ハイクオリティミリタリーフィギュアで人気のDAMTOYS(ダムトイ)とのタッグでコレクターの皆さんに満足いただけるハイクオリティな商品開発を行ってまいります。

乞うご期待!

184833yg4jaoqtzxh6jjyj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 【NAUTS x DAMTOYS】: 1/6 "Resident Evil 2 Remake" Figures Coming soon !

Seems like Nauts is just a distributor?? Similar to Bluefin.

Seems good to me, I'm glad they've got the global license, I'd be worried these are limited to Asia.

DAM products are pretty reasonably priced normally — between $150 - 180, and you usually get a crap ton of accessories — unlike over-priced HT.

I think this should be on Video Games section

re1.jpg
re2.jpg
re3.jpg
re4.jpg
re5.jpg
re6.jpg
re7.jpg
re8.jpg
re9.jpg
re10.jpg

NAUTS x DAMTOYS Presents: 1/6 Resident Evil 2 Claire Redfield #DMS031 !

NAUTS and DAMTOYS team up to bring you 1/6 Collectible Figure series "Claire Redfield" from popular CAPCOM game RESIDENT EVIL 2, including faithfully detailed head sculpt, weapons and accessories.
The latest female body developed by Damtoys can be posed to perfectly recreate the character’s style, with over 30 movable joints to provide collectors with great playability through the possible poses.

The costume can be switched between the styles from earlier and later stages of the game. From overall to details, this costume is strictly accurate and meticulously crafted. All weapon accessories dedicated to this character are newly made, with not just the appearance and finishing strictly faithful to the game, but also realistic movable weapon structures.
With a great choice of weapons, accessories, and fully articulated body, this will certainly bring you more amazing experiences. We are excited for fans to recreate and display Claire's style with high fidelity.

Product Name Resident Evil 2 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure Claire Redfield Classic ver #DMS031
SRP USD 265
Release Date Q4 2022
Licensee Nauts Inc.
Production DAMTOYS
UPC 4589484119997
SIZE 1/6th SCALE (about H30cm)
Copyright (c)CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
 
CLAIRE REDFIELD 1/6th scale Collectible Figure specially features:
Faithfully detailed CLAIRE REDFIELD head sculpt
DAM 3.5 poseable body with over 30 points of articulations

Hands including:
One right hand for holding weapons
One left hand for holding weapons
One left hand for holding flash light
One left hand for holding weapon grip

Costume:
Jacket(Leather material)
Tank top
Blue jeans
Belt bag
One (1) pair of boots
Drop leg holster
Necklace
Watch

Weapons:
Handgun SLS 60 (enhanced bullet)
Speed Loader (SLS 60)
Quickdraw Army
JMB Hp3
High-Capacity Mag. (JMB Hp3)
MQ 11 Submachine Gun
GM 79 Grenade Launcher with shoulder stock and sight
LE 5 Submachine gun
Flash grenade
Hand grenade
Combat knife
Combat knife

Accessories:
Key x4
First aid spray
Radio set with handheld microphone
Flash light
Boxed 9mm ammo / Handgun Ammo
Boxed .45 ammo / Large-caliber Handgun Ammo
Boxed .38 ammo / Submachine Gun Ammo
GM 79 Flame Rounds
GM 79 Acid Rounds
Figure stand

Granted it's still the same janky DT body with wonky knees under the outfit but this is the better version for sure.

I can see Ada maybe but not so sure about Jill as RE3 would be a separate license wouldn't it? Jill from RE3make would be a dream.

Wow that looks great! I would've settled for the classic figure but this is what I really wished for, what a relief!

It looks like this one has some dirt effects on the body (like for the tank top outfit in the game) which the classic doesn't have, I wonder if that's just for the photos. If not, for me it's another reason to get both versions.

Last edited:
Back