1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 Remake" Claire Redfield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an invoice from Giantoy for remake Claire.
Great news. Not long now!

2N3LzZk.gif

Translation of the comments along the pics on bbicn mention the jacket is real leather!

Edit: Read further and they are complaining about it being real leather. Unbelievable. Let's have a pleather one that disintegrates in a couple of years.

Last edited:
Translation of the comments along the pics on bbicn mention the jacket is real leather!

Edit: Read further and they are complaining about it being real leather. Unbelievable. Let's have a pleather one that disintegrates in a couple of years.
That was the first thing I thought. Its bulky like a real leather. Not a fan tbh but at least it wont break apart like most of my Hot Toys in couple of years :D

Yeah I was going to say the jacket looks really big and bulky. Nice that it’s leather and won’t deteriorate but also leather in this scale is hit and miss in terms of proportions.

Figure looks super accurate to the prototype in the face and clothing EXCEPT for the jacket - as others have said it's overscaled and personally I think looks a little too 'clean' compared to the weathered, realistic look in the promo images. Figure still looks fantastic though, so glad I managed to nab a pre-order on wait list. LOVE that the box is consistent with Leon's too.

the use of leather jacket is a nice touch but adds a lot of bulk at this scale
she looks a lot better without wearing the jacket imo and also nice touch that they added a lot of weathering all over her body, you can see it on her shoulders and chest

Damn does that look rough. Jacket looks like she picked the wrong size off the store rack when checking out. Overall looks like a $150 figure and feels like I'm looking at a knock off figure of the prototype they showed. The jacket doesn't fit her at all. Makes her shoulders look extremely wide and bulky.

I find it hard to believe that figure we're looking at is $300+ honestly. Her face even looks more dead and emotionless than the prototype, which was already dead as is. A byproduct of the final sculpt and paint being downgraded. This should be better for the price they're charging.

Was thinking about getting this once it was in stock but I'm glad I waited. Will pass and will probably pass on their RE4 Leon if this is how their handling their production figures. Wish LIM was doing 1/6 RE figures. :ohbfrank:

0OSwtRj.png

r6Ur1sH.png

Last edited:
I don't mind the jacket, the looser fit probably helps articulation. The PTSD face is the deal breaker for me. Those eyes, they stare into the very core of my soul, it's unsettling :eek:

I think she looks fine but glad I went for the Classic costume, the jacket definitely looks too bulky for my liking.

Would it be possible to shrink the jacket? I've never tried anything like that so I have no idea if that would just ruin it.

Damn does that look rough. Jacket looks like she picked the wrong size off the store rack when checking out. Overall looks like a $150 figure and feels like I'm looking at a knock off figure of the prototype they showed. The jacket doesn't fit her at all. Makes her shoulders look extremely wide and bulky.

I find it hard to believe that figure we're looking at is $300+ honestly. Her face even looks more dead and emotionless than the prototype, which was already dead as is. A byproduct of the final sculpt and paint being downgraded. This should be better for the price they're charging.

Was thinking about getting this once it was in stock but I'm glad I waited. Will pass and will probably pass on their RE4 Leon if this is how their handling their production figures. Wish LIM was doing 1/6 RE figures. :ohbfrank:

0OSwtRj.png

r6Ur1sH.png
Looking at her, she looks exactly the same as the proto. The proto pics are very different lightning wise and that makes a big difference.

I don't understand the complaints about the jacket. People sent their T800 pleather jacket to a customizer to get it fixed after deteriorating and it cost them around 300 dollars. Indeed it looks thicker. I'm sure people futz with it and it will look better. Off course Damtoys will probably pick up on this and return to pleather for the next releases, that will last a solid 7 to 8 years for some before cracking and still charge the same amount of money. Then we can go back to complaining about the use of pleather on these expensive toys.

Even looking further again the jeans and boots don’t look that great either. The stitching on the jeans seems kind of thick and the boots look cheap. I’m disappointed. Wanted this figure but might end up passing unless I can get a discount.

Back