1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 Remake" Claire Redfield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
87495c6e7f43870eacaf9cf313ce3d05d121aba2.gif

We need Jill, and fast.

So giantoy are real ones.

They sent an email offering me (and others that PO’d the classic outfit) the option to exchange my PO from classic to original. I of course accepted it and requested them to change my order.

I wasn’t a big fan of the “classic” outfit as it was missing the inner black outfit with sleeves and very much preferred the remake outfit.

Thank you giantoy!

I honestly don't remember what his part was. But I do remember that awful hair though. lol
His hair is only awful if you use his garbage pre-order "costume" which is just a half finished face mod and hair change with nothing from the original outfit.

This figure really looks awesome. I’m not the most diehard Resident Evil fan, but I do like the games. The remake versions of Leon and especially Claire are both very tempting.

So giantoy are real ones.

They sent an email offering me (and others that PO’d the classic outfit) the option to exchange my PO from classic to original. I of course accepted it and requested them to change my order.

I wasn’t a big fan of the “classic” outfit as it was missing the inner black outfit with sleeves and very much preferred the remake outfit.

Thank you giantoy!
Giantoy are great, they instant gave me a 20% refund no questions asked and hassle free when my Red XIII tail was broken out of the box even though it was a simple superglue job.

now wait listed on sideshow!

was still available a few days ago but it seems the Ada wong announcement might've pushed her to sell out

Ugh. I was waiting until Friday when some rewards points converted to pre-order. Missed by a few days. Damn. Is she still available anywhere else?

Ugh. I was waiting until Friday when some rewards points converted to pre-order. Missed by a few days. Damn. Is she still available anywhere else?
She's available on Toyswonderland, I just nabbed a pre-order quick in case it sells out on there too.

She's available on Toyswonderland, I just nabbed a pre-order quick in case it sells out on there too.
Wouldn't recommend Toyswonderland.
Some user had bad experiences. Ask for their storys.

Maybe you will have some luck with them.
now wait listed on sideshow!

was still available a few days ago but it seems the Ada wong announcement might've pushed her to sell out
Same goes for KGHobby, it's sold out. Hahah missed my chance for now. Maybe some won't pay their invoice when the time comes and then I will take my chance :D

I’ll take my chance on the Sideshow waitlist before I go with TW, they are definitely sketchy at best. I appreciate the heads up though.
I planned on Black Friday to buy something from them. To test them.
I was so interested in the PureArts Animus Edward Kenway Statue. It looks just so awesome.. ~
But it's really pricey.. even on their own website. So I checked TWL, which always have lower prices than anyone.
Have it in store ? - Check.
Cheaper than PureArts? - Check.
Shipping cheaper than PureArts? - ... Uh no.
Their shipping charges would almost double the price! Instead of 771€ I would have to pay ~around 1450€.
No thank you. Directly from PureArts it would have cost me around 900-1000€ without custom fees, which I would have to pay as well with TWL. (Asked them beforehand about that matter.)

Monkey Depot still has the remake version if anyone needs. I just placed an order. Just make sure you check the product number, both the remake and the classic have “classic” in the title. Maybe that’s how it lasted there.

Monkey Depot still has the remake version if anyone needs. I just placed an order. Just make sure you check the product number, both the remake and the classic have “classic” in the title. Maybe that’s how it lasted there.
The promo photos should be accurately displayed right?

Back