1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone do a height comparison? and also see how the head looks on a smaller body? she looks massive! might make me cancel.
Yeah, your right. Judging by the pictures she does look gigantic. A Body swap might be necessary.

All of the DamToys Resident Evil stuff is scaled slightly taller.
Yes, Leon and Claire are too tall, but Ada standing next to them looks even taller than Leon. That means that even inside of this oversized Damtoys scale, in direct relation to the other two, she is even more oversized.

Yeah, your right. Judging by the pictures she does look gigantic. A Body swap might be necessary.

Yes, Leon and Claire are too tall, but Ada standing next to them looks even taller than Leon. That means that even inside of this oversized Damtoys scale, in direct relation to the other two, she is even more oversized.
Pre-REmake Era, Leon stood at 5’10” with Ada being 5’7” tall. I’d say her heels give her at least 2.5 extra inches in height. So, it’s not off, per se. DamToys figures are skewed just a centimeter too tall.

yeah, but im worried the head will look massive 😅

Ada would look a lot better on a tbleague s25b. She’s pretty petite. Body doesnt reflect that at all

I don't think it's hate for the figure itself, but rather for what you get with that crazy price tag. She's about $400 for us Canadians.
I’m Canadian too lol
I mean she comes with everything she had in the game to be fair and the typewriter and ink ribbon is something they didn’t have to do. I’m considering getting a second one for her other clothes tbh!

My Ada is finally out of customs hell, only 3 days this time! I should receive her Monday

Spoke too soon, the post office will be closed on Monday for Remembrance Day, so I'll probably get her mid next week

Ada would look a lot better on a tbleague s25b. She’s pretty petite. Body doesnt reflect that at all
Yeah, she really is. She shouldn't tower over Leon.

I think that the s25 could work heightwise, but the bust is too big and the waist not wide enough imo.

If you go for body proportions only (not height) the s47 is the closest match imo. But I think that one is way too tall.
Most phicen bodies have too much length in the legs.

Maybe thats the one Damtoys used? Not sure.
PCIMG_2023-11-10_16-55-15.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, she really is. She shouldn't tower over Leon.

I think that the s25 could work heightwise, but the bust is too big and the waist not wide enough imo.

If you go for body proportions only (not height) the s47 is the closest match imo. But I think that one is way too tall.
Most phicen bodies have too much length in the legs.

Maybe thats the one Damtoys used? Not sure.
View attachment 673543
Yes the S47 is very close to the one they ended up using. So too tall.

The 25 bust is too big but not by a lot. Bust is similar to what s23b has I think.

Last edited:
The s47 is also closer to the proportions of her ingame model (minus the leg length), so more accurate.
Ingame she is small but not skinny.

I'm thinking about getting a s25 and modify the chest size and waist width, and a s47 and shorten her legs. Then use whatever body is more in scale to the head. I just fear that the head might be oversized for the s25.

The s47 is also closer to the proportions of her ingame model (minus the leg length), so more accurate.

I'm thinking about getting a s25 and modify the chest size and waist width, and a s47 and shorten her legs. Then use whatever body is more in scale to the head. I just fear that the head might be oversized for the s25.
You can use plastic wrap to bind her chest flatter. And you can use wrap to widen the waist.

As has been said, Ada's height is a little noticeable when placed next to the other Damtoys figures.

Anyway, I'm happy with the result. Now that I have the 3 figures of RE2r it's time to start looking for someone for a "retouch" in the painting of the faces. Does anyone know a good sculpted painter in Europe? I prefer to leave as a last option artists like Simonfong having to send it to China.

IMG_5357.jpeg
IMG_5369.jpeg
IMG_5370.jpeg
IMG_5385.jpeg
IMG_5393.jpeg
IMG_5400.jpeg
IMG_5405.jpeg
IMG_5378.jpeg

As has been said, Ada's height is a little noticeable when placed next to the other Damtoys figures.

Anyway, I'm happy with the result. Now that I have the 3 figures of RE2r it's time to start looking for someone for a "retouch" in the painting of the faces. Does anyone know a good sculpted painter in Europe? I prefer to leave as a last option artists like Simonfong having to send it to China.

View attachment 673566View attachment 673567View attachment 673568View attachment 673570View attachment 673571View attachment 673572View attachment 673573View attachment 673574
Great posing, lighting and overall presentation there! 👏 The repainted sculpts will make this a killer display.

I'll send mine over to 357partment next year.

I think an S25 would be way too small for the Damtoys head sculpt. I tried an S25 on the Mt sculpt and that seemed to work...barely. But I think the MT sculpt is also slightly smaller.
Heres some pics of my MT Ada with an S25.

20210516_190107.jpg
20210516_184322.jpg

I think an S25 would be way too small for the Damtoys head sculpt. I tried an S25 on the Mt sculpt and that seemed to work...barely. But I think the MT sculpt is also slightly smaller.
Heres some pics of my MT Ada with an S25.

View attachment 673585View attachment 673586
Thanks for the confirmation.That's what I guessed looking at the pics of the damtoys sculpt.

Back