1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got invoiced for Ada Wong from osk

I think I'll stick since my total was $288 usd shippdd

Ada is sent for me too (y)

I would have liked a transformed William but we will never have him

Last edited:
It’s extremely costly for companies to design their own bodies. Especially from silicone which is relatively new territory in the business. So they definitely bought either a Jiaou or phicen body in bulk for this. Or they made some kind of deal with TbLeague.
isnt phicen tbleague?

talking about genitals. what do you guys do with the genitals that came with tbleague male bodies. they are still in their milky plastic bags but they take up space because the bags are full of air like they wanna keep the content fresh.

I just bought dam toys ada kitted out. Planning on doing a capcom kitbash. Looks like a solid release besides the Headsculpt

talking about genitals. what do you guys do with the genitals that came with tbleague male bodies. they are still in their milky plastic bags but they take up space because the bags are full of air like they wanna keep the content fresh.
I just keep it in the box but if it’s a space issue just throw em out.

Fresh out of the box. I like her.
Also this is the first time i hope no one is peaking through the windows to see me fiddle with a collectible.

IMG_20231107_134654654.jpg
IMG_20231107_134729585.jpg

I'm sure people will find vault with the figure, but I'm glad I bought her. Now waiting for a Jill and Chris from Resident evil remastered.
View attachment 673121
Looks great! Thanks for sharing in hand images!

A little bummed it was delayed for that long only for them to end up using a TPE TBLeague body. Was kinda hoping they would create their own silicone body like Gametoys' Tifa.

TBLeague bodies are dust magnets and tear much easier than Silicone while also requiring more maintenance, but oh well. Purchased :)

Looks great! Thanks for sharing in hand images!

A little bummed it was delayed for that long only for them to end up using a TPE TBLeague body. Was kinda hoping they would create their own silicone body like Gametoys' Tifa.

TBLeague bodies are dust magnets and tear much easier than Silicone while also requiring more maintenance, but oh well. Purchased :)
The bodies get sticky when you handle them too much the oil from your fingers gets on the body. Apply a little baby powder or cornstarch and it will be smooth again. Dust and dirt will literally fall off. And you can use some clear tape to remove any dust if you don’t want to do that.

I switched almost all my female characters in the collection to tbleague. I love their products, the articulation is unbeatable and many of their bodies have superior proportions to anything hot toys has ever made. I do wish there were more skintone options. None of my TBLeagues have ripped or shown any sign of wear and tear (knock on wood). Even ones I’ve had for years and I have them posed in the cabinet sometimes for months at a time. Repose them every once in a while so the material can heal up again. Their biggest competitor Jiaou however.. have been nothing but problems for me.

is it confirmed dam toys ada is using tbleague? I've never owned a phicen/tbleague body before so I am looking for tips to maintain her and prevent cracking

Back