1/6 Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zedex9r

Super Freak
Reaction score
G'day all

Just received from ABC express today this fantastic 1/6 custom Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne.

I have had this figure on preorder since he was first announced quite awhile ago. He was worth the wait !

Not only is he a fantastic likeness but the outfit is outstanding, from the details in the Tuxedo to the finely tailored trenchcoat, everything speaks billionare playboy.

As an added bonus this figure came with a 1/6 scale bust of Keaton as Batman. The also looks amazing, it even comes on its own pedestal.

This figure will look amazing once I put him next to my Sovereign Studios Keaton Batman that I have coming soon.

Here are some real quick pics, taken late at night. Better pics to follow.

kw9.jpg

kw2.jpg

kw4.jpg

kw8.jpg
kw7.jpg

kw13.jpg

kw11.jpg

kw14.jpg

enjoy :)

Pretty cool. Congrats zed.

How is the body? I was wary of buying another Batman custom/low run figure, due to the Nicholson Jokers body being such crap.

The body is probably the smallest disappointment of this figure also. It is a little on the light side and the joints (especially the legs) are fairly loose.

This is not a major big deal as the body can always be swapped as an easy fix. Everything else about this figure makes up for it though, he is well worth getting.

Very cool zed! :rock

I'm so glad somebody has finally recieved theirs. I bought and paid for one on from ABC ebay back in February and I was wondering if I was going to ever get it.

Keep an eye for the mailman :D

I was getting a little apprehensive as well but I had trust in ABC express, I had previously ordered from them so I wasn't too worried.

He has been worth the wait :rock

Great looking figure... only thing I don't care for are the bendy hands, but with a body swap (which sounds necessary anyway) he'll be awesome!

Nah, I meant Gung Ho. I'm from Pittsburgh (as is Keaton--he went to my school's rival Montour) and the film was shot there. Funny movie if you've never seen it.

Why haven't I heard of this figure before?

Looks great. It's ironic that these low run customs are now cheaper than commercially produced figures.

Cool! Maybe the Michael Keaton Wayne sculpt can be offered up in a group commission here.

I might still pick one of these up if my budget allows, there's something very slightly "off" about the likeness but I can't put my finger on exactly what.

For me it's just that the sculpt is way too intense. The features are slightly caricature and his expression is one that looks like he's about to go for your jugular. I can still easily tell it's supposed to be Micheal Keaton, it's just not my cup of tea.

Back