1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given that it appears Mars don't seem opposed to offer just headsculpts by themselves (based on their Doc Brown headsculpt offering), it would be great if they offered a full Joker painted version of this Mob headsculpt by itself.

Last edited:
Given that it appears Mars don't seem opposed to offer just headsculpts by themselves (based on their Doc Brown headsculpt their offering), it would be great if they offered a full Joker painted version of this Mob headsculpt by itself.
Wouldn't say no. Although they could probably get me to buy another whole figure such as the ''Never rub another man's rhubarb'' Vicky's apartment version.

Wouldn't say no. Although they could probably get me to buy another whole figure such as the ''Never rub another man's rhubarb'' Vicky's apartment version.
I'd probably pass on the figure and just try to get the headsculpt later if they were to do that.

But, it would then be a cool excuse to then also make a "You wanna get nuts?!" Bruce Wayne to go with it

Oh Breda, Breda, Breda...

6ad8f9d2d68c17fafdebd33fb518efe1.gif

Has Kit or any other companies mentioned when invoices are going out for Mr. J?

I saw this post from Giantoy yesterday:

Meiling Jin
Admin
Group expert
Hi all, this item will be released in approximately next week. We’ll invoice after we receive the actual shipping notice from the supplier. Thank you for the patience!
😇

Looks amazing in Breda’s video. It’ll probably be the forehead wiped sculpt for me in my display. I suspect any hat wearing head will need to be a fully sculpted head/hat version to look right. Those Mars sculpts look great without a hat but will never look good with any kind of hat on them I don’t think.

A stellar looking release.

I love that museum sculpt the more I see it. Would buy those parts as a standalone for my DX08 if they were made available.

Finally....can't wait to to get the other ones from mars,like both Riddlers, actually 3 because you get 2 with the 66 one,would have liked the option of just one 66 Riddler but that's another topic. I saw the face for the 66 penguin from Mars and I really like it but it just didn't look like Burgess Meredith but I don't think that was the final product I guess we'll see. I just hope a lot of the stuff doesn't drop at the same time because of money. But either way excited to see what's coming besides what we already know.

Back