1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it turned out pretty great! I may still sell off everything but the headsculpts, beret, and accessories. Don't really need a full third Jack Joker. Would be awesome if they changed the regular hat in production with a wider rim. Can't remember if they said they were going to do that or not, but I guess not long until we find out anyway.

I never thought I’d see a 1/6 Mob Boss Jack in that pinstriped suit. Looks incredible! I hope they do another run of regular Jokers with their own sculpt and better tailored clothing. I know I’d snag at least two so I can have a couple museum Jokers on display.
If they were to go this route, I would love for them to sculpt some accurate gloved hands or at least a few more gestures that can better hold the accessories. Or even do an accessory update with just a full clown paint headsculpt and a few more hands

Last edited:
Honestly, my hope is that Mars Toys - and other companies - stay away from doing the "main figures" that official licensors have already covered (like regular Nicholson Joker).

For one, I'm assuming that their capacity - and the market - is limited, so I'd rather they produce the characters and alternate looks/outfits that aren't already available from the likes of Hot Toys, to maximize our options.

And secondly, I'd rather they not poke the bear and risk raising the ire of Hot Toys, etc. by producing directly competing - rather than complementary - products. These third party companies giving us characters and alternate looks/outfits that Hot Toys refuses to do has been a good thing for us these past few years, and I don't want that to be ruined for everyone in the future.

Honestly, my hope is that Mars Toys - and other companies - stay away from doing the "main figures" that official licensors have already covered (like regular Nicholson Joker).

For one, I'm assuming that their capacity - and the market - is limited, so I'd rather they produce the characters and alternate looks/outfits that aren't already available from the likes of Hot Toys, to maximize our options.

And secondly, I'd rather they not poke the bear and risk raising the ire of Hot Toys, etc. by producing directly competing - rather than complementary - products. These third party companies giving us characters and alternate looks/outfits that Hot Toys refuses to do has been a good thing for us these past few years, and I don't want that to be ruined for everyone in the future.
I see where you're coming from, but I'd say they've already "poked the bear" with not only their previous 2 runs of their DX08 KO, but also their 2 runs of the '66 Batman and Robin KOs, and their recent BTTF 2 Doc Brown in the same yellow coat outfit as the HT figure (not to mention their other planned Doc and Marty figures).

I'm looking forward to a video review... and getting the figure in hand! This is somewhat a special release!

Never expected to get a figure like this honestly!

I hope quality is good too.

I'm going for accuracy if I can, so I will first display this figure with the stripe of white face showing behind the makeup sculpt, handkerchief on hand and no beret.

Let's see!!

The hat looked awful in the prototype (it made the Eternal Penguin top hat look 👌) so hopefully it has been improved in leaps and bounds.

Man, if the hat turns out nice, that would be icing on the cake.

I really like the gangster hat covering the eyes to only reveal that sick grin... like the box cover.

But I fear the hat won't be any better than the HT version.

This shot always creeped me out as a kid, looked so unnerving and sinister.

E66AB3B9-5A10-42D5-86F2-0D4D9C1B39D6.jpeg
9CA0F37B-9F33-4C8D-849F-27CFB9AA1F03.jpeg

5D812818-7825-465B-BD62-3654C97372D6.jpeg
09C25F7E-98AB-4410-94ED-832C30C39856.gif

Last edited:
Back