1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mars has reissued all of their popular figures so far. I’d imagine the next year will consist of Mob Joker reissues, until they release their next figure (maybe Carrey Riddler?) a year from now. :lol

They even started including accessories that specifically won’t be included for reissues, like Gorshin Riddler’s “stoic” head sculpt.

I wouldn’t be too broken up if you missed this time around - they like money.

until they release their next figure (maybe Carrey Riddler?) a year from now.
Well, Mob Boss Joker arrived within under a year.
I'm guessing Carrey Riddler is next.
Maybe alongside Gus? XD

Mars Toys

Huang Wu ·
R-1H3_Jpt19.png

· 34 m ·

Marstoys
Joker

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg
m5.jpg
m6.jpg
m7.jpg
m8.jpg
m9.jpg
m10.jpg
m11.jpg
m12.jpg
m13.jpg
m14.jpg
m15.jpg
m16.jpg
m17.jpg
m18.jpg
m19.jpg
m20.jpg
m21`.jpg
m22.jpg
m23.jpg

GREAT PICTURES!!!

That Nicholson face look amazing! For some reason I really like the one with the white paint on the forehead, even though it doesn't really look like skin beneath make-up. And that suit is just crazy perfection. If only the hat...

Sadly, that purple pith helmet just won't work. Mine will be holding the hat. On the flip side, the painter's cap looks fantastic.

My only other nit is the painters tie -- just isn't as full as it needs to be. I suppose it may be time to organize another Dinodinoya tie run for the Joker's painter tie (for those who plan to build out their Museum Joker).

GREAT PICTURES!!!

That Nicholson face look amazing! For some reason I really like the one with the white paint on the forehead, even though it doesn't really look like skin beneath make-up. And that suit is just crazy perfection. If only the hat...

Sadly, that purple pith helmet just won't work. Mine will be holding the hat. On the flip side, the painter's cap looks fantastic.

My only other nit is the painters tie -- just isn't as full as it needs to be. I suppose it may be time to organize another Dinodinoya tie run for the Joker's painter tie (for those who plan to build out their Museum Joker).

The hat looks really bad this time round, worse than the one that came with their first Joker.

I was tempted to leave those photos out from the post, because it drags the figure down.

Well, it is what it is. Mars is surely disappointed in the hat as well, I'm sure. Especially when the hat is featured so prominently on the box cover.

Thankfully, everything else looks to be in good order.

If they do a 2nd run, maybe they'll figure out a better hat and we can all replace our V1s. That said, I wonder if someone here will print up a good hat for this figure so we can re-create the box cover?

They’re very distinct from the black and white Mime and regular Clown Joker too . . .

Regular Clown (if you mean his most basic Joker outfit) and the Museum outfit always seemed too close to me to have together on the shelf. Other than the hat and tie, its the same outfit and I think the colors would dilute one another.

If I did that, the "regular" Joker would have to be wearing the long coat just to differentiate its colors... call it Parade Joker.

Back