1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful, can't wait for Nate's reaction. I hope he has time to thank all involved in this project.

Hopefully he doesn't drop it...lol

Adam received the figure, but I haven't heard from him since I let him know I sent it out. He said he'd give me a shout when it gets to Fillion.

Trev

Yes indeed, SS....Adam never got it out to me, and I was tired of waiting, so I just told him to forget it. :) The GG gun would have been great, but...not necessary with as good as everything else looks.

Hopefully I'll get word about whether or not it went out to Fillion. Adam would have received it on the 13th of May, so I hope he got it sent out this past week.

Trev

Well folks, Nathan Fillion received his figure while on the set of Castle. His reaction was filmed. Here it is!:lol

33p7tch.gif

Just kidding

To everyone who pooled their talents to make this happen, you are all incredible and I am in awe of you! :bow

I can't wait to see/hear Nathan's response. This is sooo exciting!!! :monkey1

I'm in the dark, guys. A little upset that it hasn't been sent out yet, or at least I assume it hasn't. Keep in mind Adam is one busy guy, and it's convention season, so he's flying around to shows....still, I'm not sure why it wouldn't have been sent out soon after it arrived in May.

Patience is hard to come by in this day in age, but I think we'll all have to practice it a little longer. :)

Trev

I'm in the dark, guys. A little upset that it hasn't been sent out yet, or at least I assume it hasn't. Keep in mind Adam is one busy guy, and it's convention season, so he's flying around to shows....still, I'm not sure why it wouldn't have been sent out soon after it arrived in May.

Patience is hard to come by in this day in age, but I think we'll all have to practice it a little longer. :)

Trev

Oh, I thought it had already been sent out. I can understand some delay then. Well, keep us updated!

Holy Delay on the last leg Batman! Hopefully we will hear something soon, and hopefully he will dig it as much as you guys put all that work into it!

Allrighty folks, here's an update!

Adam got the figure sent out right after he received it in Mid-May, and Fillion SHOULD have it now. Adam is going to check in next week to make sure. He didn't want to poke and prod Nathan about it, so he's given it a good month.

I'm just thrilled to know it's most likely with him! Whether or not we'll hear something from Fillion himself is uncertain. So long as we can confirm he has it, that's all I care about. I'll let you guys know!

Trev

Back