1:6 Lennon by Darren Carnall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you have to classify someone as a "true" fan? I definitely think Lennon would have found any attempt to classify what a "true Fan" is to be utter bollocks.

Last edited:
John Lennon would find this discussion daff. He would probably say a fan is what it means to you and that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks it is.

Can we move on please?

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I'm in on this one, if one can still get aboard, that is.

You already are. You are #11 on the list. :lol :rock

I've been looking...with no luck.

Well the best hope we have is hitting the part sites for Resevoir Dog figure suits. I feel pretty confident that those will be had for pretty cheap eventually.

I'm going to give the collarless grey suit a shot when I have some time. I think its as easy as I can find for a first true shot at customizing an outfit.

I am researching cut sew group orders as well, so I'll let everyone know what I find out on that front.

John Lennon would find this discussion daff. He would probably say a fan is what it means to you and that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks it is.

Can we move on please?

Yes, moving on...my vote is for ANY post-Beatle John Lennon once all the '64 Beatles are finished. Open to any look--just wanna be able to have him stand alone and not look like he needs 3 other figs around him.

And I AM excited about how this one will go--good luck with the preacher collar suits gents!

pixletwin its great to know your putting alot of care into this.

One qushtion about the rickenbacker being made the person makeing it is makeing it in short scale right ?

Billy

You mean the one I am having done? Yeah, he says its in scale. Its being made by a fellow freak and from the pics he has sent me it looks promising.

Cool im looking forward to seeing some pics when its done ive been working on one off and on.

Billy

ok, I'm back in this thread now. I apologise for how long I've been spending on other things. My Ripley sculpt is almost done now, so once it is I'll be working on my next sculpts simultaneously (Hudson, Lennon, Ripley "get away from her you female dog" sculpt, Padme bust resculpt, Medi Edward Scissorhands resculpt & Luke PF resculpt)

I'll have them all on my desk together and will be working on them all (as well as the usual array of head paint commissions). At least this way I can post regular updates on all the pieces I'm working on.

but as far as this thread is concerned, the important thing is that there will be a blob of clay on a tile with Lennon's name on it :rock

Back