1:6 Lennon Custom Commission Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally,I think NECA's 18 incher is flawless.The likeness is just spot on,and the shades are just the icing on the cake.

See, I never really liked the NECA. To me it looks like an actor playing Joh n Lennon... that and its 18 inches.

:D

Ok folks. I wanna know who would be interested in a 1:6 John Lennon sculpt. The sculpt would be created by Darren Carnall sometime after Christmas. If you want in, let me know.

:rock

john_lennon.jpg

Freaks Who Are Interested:

1. pixletwin
2. The Ill Jedi
3. abstractharmony X 2
4. pjam
5. Billy
6. DarkArtist81
7. DarthRazz
8. shaun-0
9. orbitingx
10. sladesuperagent
11. metaphorge
12. Ironman1188
13. Gruff Old Bear
14. Batty
15. JediMike71
16. FigureMasterLes

Reminder bump that this thread is still here. :wave

I sent Darren a PM and I am waiting to hear from him. :rock2

I did get a PM from Darren. He has been working night and day on a very important project but he is almost done and he said he is very pleased with the result and so is his client. It has buoyed his self esteem for Lennon and he will be starting on it soon and will keep me updated and I will keep y'all updated.

I am getting excited for this. Its going to be something really special, I can fell it. :rock

thanks pix. I think we can start talking about this now. The first part of the commission order for this client is now with them in the US, and the second part of the order I can carry on sculpting and painting whilst i'm doing other customs for people. (I sent emails out to certain people to let them know that I was working on their heads (doing a total of 12) this week)

So I'm back to work now :rock

In addition to these 2 head sculpts (can't say what they are, sorry), I will be working on the Ripleys, Hudson and some padme busts (steady now) all at the same time. So there's no reason we can't start talking about the Lennon idea in preparation for me starting it as soon as I can

The good news it that I don't particularly have to wait until I've finished everything else... I can work on it alongside other things. I sculpt several things at once now... so that should make this a lot easier.

So... .I know we're talking about the Ed Sullivan period, but what about things like facial expression etc?

Let's start nailing details down :cool:

So... .I know we're talking about the Ed Sullivan period, but what about things like facial expression etc?

Let's start nailing details down :cool:

I have the Ed Sullivan DVD. Would everyone like to see some screen shots to maybe help decide on a facial expression?

I'll see what I can do later tonight. I'll also take some from A Hard Day's Night. They're both from around the same time.

Ok fistfulmetal, you are added to the list, oer your PM.

john_lennon.jpg

Freaks Who Are Interested:

1. pixletwin
2. The Ill Jedi
3. abstractharmony X 2
4. pjam
5. Billy
6. DarkArtist81
7. DarthRazz
8. shaun-0
9. orbitingx
10. sladesuperagent