1:6 Lennon Custom Commission Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thames, does that mean you want to be added to the list?

The time is also drawing near that we need to settle on an expression.

I think if this project wants to be inclusive of John and all his different "incarnations" then the face should perhaps be as neutral as possible but it still needs to retain some charisma. Noone wants vacant stare Lennon (ala Jedi Luke) but I also don't think anyone wants goofy smile Lennon (ala Pam).

So I think this is a good compromise:

screencapture5hy2.png

Are we agreed?

Agreed on both the facial expression and hair. I think A Hard Day's Night (1964) hair looks good.

seeing as I wouldn't know one year from the next... it might be good if I could have emailed to me at some point images from 1964 showing the correct hairstyle... from as many angles as possible :)

and a few 'neutral face' example too might help. Just 'cause you guys probably have more examples that I do (living 30 seconds away from the actual 'Penny Lane' in Liverpool does not help me any with collecting reference pics) lol

I'll see what I can come up with in the next couple of days. I'll try and get some more profile shots too.

Back