1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding the above... looking at possibly doing a run of 10 Indy whips... Christmas is coming... and I've gotta scrounge up funding for my two kids.. I gotta crawl out of retirement :) Stay tuned.. Would rather just build ten, ready to ship whips, then open up my email for ordering.. Have had more requests for whips than anything else during the course of my hiatus... if successful I may consider doing a small run of belts & holsters at some point in November. If interested then PM me . Hope you are all well.... despite my break from actively posting... I do still browse through here from time to time and love them work folks are posting.. I also still have some unfinished projects I may wrap up and post at some point... I STILL have a Cairo Swordsman, Giant Thuggee, and Mac on my workbench I'd love to finish up and share...

Glad you're back! :)

Regarding the above... looking at possibly doing a run of 10 Indy whips... Christmas is coming... and I've gotta scrounge up funding for my two kids.. I gotta crawl out of retirement :) Stay tuned.. Would rather just build ten, ready to ship whips, then open up my email for ordering.. Have had more requests for whips than anything else during the course of my hiatus... if successful I may consider doing a small run of belts & holsters at some point in November. If interested then PM me . Hope you are all well.... despite my break from actively posting... I do still browse through here from time to time and love them work folks are posting.. I also still have some unfinished projects I may wrap up and post at some point... I STILL have a Cairo Swordsman, Giant Thuggee, and Mac on my workbench I'd love to finish up and share...
Sent you a pm.

PM sent!

I would love to purchase one - have sent you a pm. Cheers.

Hey folks... Just popped in and saw the responses... Hope to sit down and take stock of requests (read through the PM's etc) With my current position I am doing a LOT of OT hours during the week.. but as the weekends roll around I will get back in the shop.. Over the next few weeks I'd like to accommodate all of the interest in whips... I had not considered doing belts / holsters , but see from a few of the PMs I was able to look over there was still interest in those as well.. I cannot commit to that just yet.. but again.. as the holidays approach, a little extra funding would help.. (despite all of those OT hours I work.. I actually take all of it in COMP time so I can cash it out when my kids are home with me by coming home early on those days) So again, this weekend I will comb through the PM's.. assess my stock in materials and start getting back to folks. Thank you sincerely for the support and interest.

Hey folks... Just popped in and saw the responses... Hope to sit down and take stock of requests (read through the PM's etc) With my current position I am doing a LOT of OT hours during the week.. but as the weekends roll around I will get back in the shop.. Over the next few weeks I'd like to accommodate all of the interest in whips... I had not considered doing belts / holsters , but see from a few of the PMs I was able to look over there was still interest in those as well.. I cannot commit to that just yet.. but again.. as the holidays approach, a little extra funding would help.. (despite all of those OT hours I work.. I actually take all of it in COMP time so I can cash it out when my kids are home with me by coming home early on those days) So again, this weekend I will comb through the PM's.. assess my stock in materials and start getting back to folks. Thank you sincerely for the support and interest.

PM sent also

ALL PMs have been read.. to save a LOT of time (So I can work on this stuff) I will get around to all of you and the specific requests you have made. But to those of you who PM'ed - I will advise when your order is ready - then accept payment.

Finally finished Indy.
So happy with him now[emoji3]
afcdfe315a9292a8151bd2544fb74b0a.jpg
a15284231308919658d411fe8f4adadb.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

I just got word it's finally finished. My outfit done by geewhizcustoms. Will be getting it next week. Some images of it with my yunsil outfit that they used for reference. thumbnail (2).jpgthumbnail (4).jpgthumbnail (3).jpg

ALL PMs have been read.. to save a LOT of time (So I can work on this stuff) I will get around to all of you and the specific requests you have made. But to those of you who PM'ed - I will advise when your order is ready - then accept payment.

have you read mine?...no answers from you...^^..thks

Back