1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e7b9c680583c77a3ecf9e826ebb0559d.jpg

Really?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

That comparison photo just goes to show how much better the prototype figure looked compared to the actual production figure!! They really let themselves down on this one.

The Worldbox body just makes the ToD headsculpt look like a pinhead, and it was too small to begin with!

That comparison photo just goes to show how much better the prototype figure looked compared to the actual production figure!! They really let themselves down on this one.

The Worldbox body just makes the ToD headsculpt look like a pinhead, and it was too small to begin with!

Is perfect.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Okay, so I'm now converted that the hot toys body (dx05 or banner) is better for Indy than the sideshow TOD body.....took me a while to see sense!

The Yunsil clothes just hang so much better, especially the trousers and the proportions work better with his head. Love this figure. Just need to shorten his neck post a little.

t2AXiE4.jpg

Apologies that he's so clean, just can't bring myself to weather this one. Indy has just been to the clothes shop and is about to go on an adventure.....

Okay, so I'm now converted that the hot toys body (dx05 or banner) is better for Indy than the sideshow TOD body.....took me a while to see sense!

The Yunsil clothes just hang so much better, especially the trousers and the proportions work better with his head. Love this figure. Just need to shorten his neck post a little.

t2AXiE4.jpg

Apologies that he's so clean, just can't bring myself to weather this one. Indy has just been to the clothes shop and I'd about to go on an adventure.....

Just go for it dude! I weathered my Kato jacket and Yunsil shirt & pants. What could go wrong?!!

Ha ha, I fear the weathering only because I can't really replace these if I don't like the end result. I'll happily customise the hot toys and sideshow stuff!

Photos of my custom leather straps, using the DX05 satchel, rings & buckle. Satchel shown on DX05 body for scale/size. PM me if you need one (leather strap only).

359FBD0A-43D2-4AEC-A184-3820D81436CB.jpg

925B3EE4-A65D-4AA1-8F15-11406EE4ECA1.jpg

4ABB70F8-ED38-4303-99C9-BFB89BEA25B5.jpg

Back