1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smiling Indy sculpt not long now!!
5c6fd11f9f9e46736ac4cb3860a03752.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sideshow made several GI Joe Environmenta that work well with a plethora of figures/lines. I can't help but think they had Indy in mind when they made this one.

Regarding the above... looking at possibly doing a run of 10 Indy whips... Christmas is coming... and I've gotta scrounge up funding for my two kids.. I gotta crawl out of retirement :) Stay tuned.. Would rather just build ten, ready to ship whips, then open up my email for ordering.. Have had more requests for whips than anything else during the course of my hiatus... if successful I may consider doing a small run of belts & holsters at some point in November. If interested then PM me . Hope you are all well.... despite my break from actively posting... I do still browse through here from time to time and love them work folks are posting.. I also still have some unfinished projects I may wrap up and post at some point... I STILL have a Cairo Swordsman, Giant Thuggee, and Mac on my workbench I'd love to finish up and share...

glad you’re still around, fellah!! i think this is a really good solution!! luckily i got a whip just before your hiatus, so i don’t need to be on that list!!

Regarding the above... looking at possibly doing a run of 10 Indy whips... Christmas is coming... and I've gotta scrounge up funding for my two kids.. I gotta crawl out of retirement :) Stay tuned.. Would rather just build ten, ready to ship whips, then open up my email for ordering.. Have had more requests for whips than anything else during the course of my hiatus... if successful I may consider doing a small run of belts & holsters at some point in November. If interested then PM me . Hope you are all well.... despite my break from actively posting... I do still browse through here from time to time and love them work folks are posting.. I also still have some unfinished projects I may wrap up and post at some point... I STILL have a Cairo Swordsman, Giant Thuggee, and Mac on my workbench I'd love to finish up and share...

Pm sent!

PM sent.

Back