1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I took the jump and weathered the jacket today and now I'm absolutely in love with it. The fit. The feel. The weathering now being where I want it. Glad I don't ever need to worry about another jacket after this.

Ha! Famous last words!

Fantastic job on the jacket. That Indy is definitely at the top of list of great looking custom Indys.

Ha! Famous last words!

Fantastic job on the jacket. That Indy is definitely at the top of list of great looking custom Indys.
Yeah I know 😆 but this being genuine leather and painstaking research going into getting the correct measurements I honestly see no need for another jacket. My goal was one and done on a genuine leather Jacket and this hit all the ticks I wanted (aside from the weathering which I took care of myself) at the cost I don't want to ever spend that much on a jacket again 🙈😄

Was playing with some lighting and filters
Fortune and Glory Folks! Just only three more pieces I need to upgrade to complete my grail "Hero" Indy.
PSX_20220329_171310.jpg
PSX_20220329_170118.jpg
PSX_20220329_170301.jpg
PSX_20220329_170638.jpg

I got a new little gem today myself...

Kato's latest GUN BELT!

COMP 1.jpg

icon 3.jpg

As always with Kato, the craftsmanship is incredible. In hand, it is the best little gun belt I now own. And it scales beautifully. Working whip-keeper, buckle is easy to use and the leather is fine.

I chose the "clean" version but he also offers a weathered version.

This fine item will adorn my Kato pants on my soon-to-come Ultimate Indiana Jones.

Kato's latest GUN BELT!

View attachment 569612

View attachment 569613

As always with Kato, the craftsmanship is incredible. In hand, it is the best little gun belt I now own. And it scales beautifully. Working whip-keeper, buckle is easy to use and the leather is fine.

This fine item will adorn my Kato pants on my soon-to-come Ultimate Indiana Jones.
Got it also! I feel it's a nice belt and I went with the clean one myself. Can't wait to get it soon in hand.

Kato's latest GUN BELT!

View attachment 569612

View attachment 569613

Nice crisp shots, Wor! I ended up with the weathered belt but they both look fantastic. I believe he has a couple remaining too.

Also got the bag strap mod Kato was offering but haven't had a chance to set that up on my Indy yet.

FA32C228-1A52-48E4-9A02-77D2DF3DB387.jpeg
A33A39BB-909E-4B1B-9C3C-1EC02E959071.jpeg

Which holster is that, Ian?
That's Kato's holster too. I'll try and take a snapshot of all the Indy holsters I have at some point, including one of mine when I make another. Have Raveneye's on the way as well. Too many holsters for the number of Indy figs I have at this point. :lol

Back