1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed 100%. Have to get the jacket collar down. What is the preferred method of doing this without damaging the material? When I still had the HT jacket, I used tiny bits of glue but I'd rather not do that with the Iris jacket.

Agreed 100%. Have to get the jacket collar down. What is the preferred method of doing this without damaging the material? When I still had the HT jacket, I used tiny bits of glue but I'd rather not do that with the Iris jacket.
Always held off on doing this to my Iris set as well, but it would improve the overall look.

Me too..

Attachments

• IMG_20220421_145740.jpg
    IMG_20220421_145740.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 57
This sculpt seems to be the most widely available one of Indiana Jones on Ebay. Has anyone gotten it, and if so how was it in person and what seller did you use? Thanks!

s-l1600.jpg

This sculpt seems to be the most widely available one of Indiana Jones on Ebay. Has anyone gotten it, and if so how was it in person and what seller did you use? Thanks!

View attachment 573165
I have this headsculpt. Hat is pretty much garbage. It’s made of stiff material so mine got a crack in the brim that I had to fix, sand and paint over. It could’ve been the seller or the factory, but my hat was sloppily super glued onto the head instead of using magnets like the sideshow figure and there were bits of excess superglue that got onto the sides of the sculpt in the hair. I heavily modded mine to fit with the sideshow hat and hairpiece, both of which I also modded. If you want, I’ll try to take pics this weekend if I have the time.

I have this headsculpt. Hat is pretty much garbage. It’s made of stiff material so mine got a crack in the brim that I had to fix, sand and paint over. It could’ve been the seller or the factory, but my hat was sloppily super glued onto the head instead of using magnets like the sideshow figure and there were bits of excess superglue that got onto the sides of the sculpt in the hair. I heavily modded mine to fit with the sideshow hat and hairpiece, both of which I also modded. If you want, I’ll try to take pics this weekend if I have the time.
Thanks!

blazio is correct! I no longer have the sculpt sadly, can only have so many Indy figs.
That was a killer looking Indy ! I took your advice and ordered a Present Toys Indy . Going to use the Jacket and trouser belt on my custom Indy and bought a Vigilante Crafts gunbelt and holster to go on the Present Toys to make a Cairo Streets Indy.

Just got these “3D custom” Indy boots from BlackOpsToys and they’re pretty nice (if not a bit soft in some areas) I was wondering, anybody know where they’re from? I suppose it’s entirely possible they designed and printed these from scratch, but based on the rest of their 3D custom shoes I’m more inclined to believe they came from somewhere else.
C47A9FCD-6584-44C8-8D28-859FB41DB197.jpeg

Back