1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've acquired an Iris jacket to replace my Sovereign Studios. Quite the upgrade! Also put in an order with Mike for a Raiders belt and holster.

Now to just find a shirt and pants...

Last edited:
Finally weathered my jacket up using Rzeznikk method of 1000 grit sandpaper. Definitely be very careful I got the worn look but the part one must be most careful with besides not damaging the leather is also not damaging the stitching seams. I frayed a little of one thread on his back, nothing too serious so I hope it stays put.

indy_18.JPG

So, Indy was a hit with people when I visited Petra. But right before this pics, his satchel and gunbelt disintegrated. . . . . :mad: . . . . HT. . . . .

I could prolly make own and be done, but who here offers up some decent screen accurate custom ones? maybe even a better looking whip?

That looks amazing, Evilface!

As for the replacement parts needed, M. Fisher offers some amazing pieces. You can reach him at this site.
indy_18.JPG

So, Indy was a hit with people when I visited Petra. But right before this pics, his satchel and gunbelt disintegrated. . . . . :mad: . . . . HT. . . . .

I could prolly make own and be done, but who here offers up some decent screen accurate custom ones? maybe even a better looking whip?
Awesome pics , I agree and Fly and Flight MFisher is a great option and a reasonable price you get a whip, Holster, belt with magnetic whip keeper and bag strap and all made from leather except for the whip but it looks amazing. He makes kits for all three movies.

That looks amazing, Evilface!

As for the replacement parts needed, M. Fisher offers some amazing pieces. You can reach him at this site.
Thanks, I sent him a message. I knew someone made em just forgot their name. has been a while ;P

Was a fun pic to make. I wanted to pose him better, but it was a little gusty and over that edge was 40 feet down. . . .

Thanks, I sent him a message. I knew someone made em just forgot their name. has been a while ;P

Was a fun pic to make. I wanted to pose him better, but it was a little gusty and over that edge was 40 feet down. . . .
Looks nerve-wracking, especially with a custom sculpt. Well done! :clap :whip

Well here's my Raiders Indy after a decent amount of upgrades. Currently using jnix sculpt, Iris jacket, rise shirt and pants, HT web belt, Mike's belt, holster and whip, HT bag with custom strap (from ebay) and HT boots all on an s01 body. Jacket and shirt collars still need some futzing. Apologies for the awful cell phone pics. I'll try again tomorrow lol

Attachments

• 20220418_234605.jpg
    20220418_234605.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 20220419_002510.jpg
    20220419_002510.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 20220419_002439.jpg
    20220419_002439.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Wow, that looks great!

And honestly, your whole Indy looks fantastic. Love the coloring of the whip and bag strap. And really nice, simple museum pose yet the figure comes across as if he's about to spring into action.

Back