1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
275550764_2037347736442896_1591312518995504252_n.jpg

275568228_2037347703109566_2517308602379967048_n.jpg
Top sculpt has rooted hair, bottom has sculpted. We sure these are both their sixth-scale?

The hands look really good, and they don't seem ridiculously oversized like HT hands which is good lol. Gotta see more pics of the sculpt before I judge it but it looks very nice so far!

Thanks for the confirmation, fellas. This is legit some next-level sixth-scale work. Especially the rooted head, but also the tailoring, hands, etc.

One thing I think will remain to be seen is how much articulation one will actually be able to get out of these new high-end figures; some of those customs with the custom-tailored clothing that fits extremely well also looks like it leaves little to no room for movement. Could be some trade-offs there, even more-so than with some Hot Toys figures.

Real talk, though, there are a couple things I hope come out of this:
1.) Hot Toys, knowing they can’t compete, decide to become the “budget” option. Offering more well rounded, accessory heavy packages at a lower price.
2.) The competition forces them to diversify. If Queen/InArt and JND start cutting them off at the knees on licenses, maybe they’ll give long gestating and untapped licenses and figures a second look (re: the never produced Cesar Romero Joker and other characters from the ‘66 TV show).

“budget” option
If this budget option results into a Peacemaker, then no thanks. They can still retain majority of the 1/6 DC market but if they don't deliver at the level of quality like their best releases then people may look elsewhere.

People are assuming that JND and QS prices will be really high but I think it may be only slightly higher than HT. They're looking to carve a piece of the 1/6 scale pie from HT or even eventually get the majority share. If they're gonna price it way higher than HT, they'll just be retaining their current customers for the most part IMO.

Looks OK. Not quite understanding the praise it’s getting, I expected more.

guess having had 10 years of customs that in my eyes look better has taken away from the impact.

Hot Toys will do nothing. They're probably looking into legal loopholes right now.

They will continue to ignore their customers, charge more and innovate less.

Totally agree. It's basically their actitude in the last years. If QS offers this in a price almost the same with good time delivery... Hot Toys... you have some serious problems.

Personally I'm tired of Hot Toys delays, 0 improvements in products with more than 5 years (like the Delorean, Catwoman etc.) In fact, I have 8 preorders from Hot Toys but since september 2021 i stoped doing Hot Toys preorders. First because in two years or more, when they relese them they will still beavailable, and second, if QS offers a good price for the Joker i definitely stop with Hot Toys.

They have been too comfortable for many years, without substantial improvements except price increases

Yeah it's good, better than any 1/6 options out there, but was hoping to be wowed like the 1/4th. Hopefully other angles of the neutral sculpt look better, and with hair.

Looks good, but im skeptical when it comes to new manufacturers. Enterbay for example have good sculpt and proto, but the production pieces are usually flimsy and subpar compared to HT

Back