1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's no good.

What does this mean? Does their stuff sell out quickly or something?
Honestly I've rarely seen their busts and statues on groups and forums in hand.

What I meant was these could be regionally locked and could be a ***** to find. Although surely they took this into account when they took this step knowing collectors would be ravenous for a new player to make the same character again.

I'm looking forward to seeing their take on Pattinson. The HT Wayne sculpt isn't as good as it could be.

I do love the fact that they've already answered more questions in one day than HT have in 20 years.

Obviously they have evidence of quality in their existing product - but I will hold reservations until we see production product. This is VERY impressive, but pushing this through production is something that still needs to be considered.

As it stands though, it seems like WB has just blown their licenses open and made it a free for all.

So, do we know if the figure will come with TWO head sculpts, one sculpted and one rooted, or are they making two versions of the figure and giving people the option of choosing sculpted or rooted hair?

I'm not familiar with this company. I can feel my anxiety kicking in. :lol
No idea. They just posted that tease this morning. They said they'll reveal them in May, but they've already shown the silhouettes of 6 figures, and they already quasi-revealed that Joker today, while also confirming that he'll be the first PO. So who knows? We could be looking at 400$ figures, or maybe more. Maybe less. It's all up in the air.

Hopefully they make Phoenix Joker too.
No plans yet.

Phoenix-Joker.png

Maybe JND grabbed that license. I'm more interested to see if they'll go a TDK Bale. They specifically called their Joker a TDK Joker, so maybe they have the whole license. While everyone in the group was posting their wishlists, after my Marvel Comic-Based post (which got a "cool idea, we'll ask" response) I tried making one about whether they'll make a Bale, and that's still pending moderator approval. Could be they have him planned and don't want to say anything yet. Or maybe I'm just wishlisting.

I remember hearing at Sideshow Con that the Phoenix Joker license was limited only to statues over a grand and not smaller scales.

So, do we know if the figure will come with TWO head sculpts, one sculpted and one rooted, or are they making two versions of the figure and giving people the option of choosing sculpted or rooted hair?

I'm not familiar with this company. I can feel my anxiety kicking in. :lol
For their 1/4 Joker statue, they offered a standard edition with sculpted hair and then a much more limited run "artist's edition" with rooted hair for a lot more money. I would expect the same thing with their 1/6 figure.

https://queenstudios.shop/collectio...joker-1-4-scale-statue?variant=37919430607047

It looks damn good for a 1/6 figure. Suit especially is spot on.

Though to my eyes the 1/4 statue they're putting out just looks even closer.

This can't be 1/6th... look at the fingers. Must be their larger statue for comparison.

The 2nd pic in purple coat looks more reasonable.
The hands in the first picture pretty much looks like what VTS is doing with their unlicensed figures.

Hard to tell from the angle/lighting but it looks like they might be using the same method on that interrogation Joker. The wrist/forearm might be one piece so that it's seamless. Doesn't seem that unreasonable.

RuB1L2k.jpg
eLL100h.jpg

Rgio20b.jpg

I remember hearing at Sideshow Con that the Phoenix Joker license was limited only to statues over a grand and not smaller scales.
Bummer. But it makes sense. Phoenix and Co probably didn't want to be relegated to a consumer-based capeflick.

This can't be 1/6th... look at the fingers. Must be their larger statue for comparison.

1-6.png

The hands in the first picture pretty much looks like what VTS is doing with their unlicensed figures.

Hard to tell from the angle/lighting but it looks like they might be using the same method on that interrogation Joker. The wrist/forearm might be one piece so that it's seamless. Doesn't seem that unreasonable.

RuB1L2k.jpg
eLL100h.jpg

Rgio20b.jpg
374054d6d80c5d0bcf2ce19e888d2383.gif

I hate those plastic pegs that ruin the immersion when the suit doesn't cover them properly.

Man, this does feel like the beginning of a new era. Makes me feel regret for buying that Thanos...

If its by Viper is could definitely be 1/6.

2995F98C-D222-471A-B0F4-ED2912FCEC80.jpeg

3F328EB7-F8B6-4FBD-983B-667248DC232D.jpeg
C45BCC5B-36DA-4AB7-9BE8-83ED3AAC313E.jpeg

Keep in mind that’s actually a 1/6 figure, articulation and all.

Edit: I confused JND’s artist with Queen. This figure above is Kojun’s.

Here’s his instagram Login • Instagram

Last edited:
This is insane. If the price is right, Hot Toys is in serious trouble. Even if they tried their best to top this, they’ve demonstrated over the past 10 years they can’t nail Ledger Joker. Meanwhile Queen does right off the bat.

I hope this makes Howard squirm. I’m willing to bet they already had a “newly painted” DX11 reissue with less accessories in development.

I am a bit bummed this probably won’t include a more expressive alternate head - a smile with his yellow teeth showing would’ve been great.

Here’s hoping he includes a ****ing bazooka. :lol

Last edited:
No plans yet.

Phoenix-Joker.png

Maybe JND grabbed that license. I'm more interested to see if they'll go a TDK Bale. They specifically called their Joker a TDK Joker, so maybe they have the whole license. While everyone in the group was posting their wishlists, after my Marvel Comic-Based post (which got a "cool idea, we'll ask" response) I tried making one about whether they'll make a Bale, and that's still pending moderator approval. Could be they have him planned and don't want to say anything yet. Or maybe I'm just wishlisting.

Wow, what are the chances, the guy asking the question is named Arthur too. :lol

Whatever the price is, it has to be significantly less than their thousand-dollar statues, but I can see these figure being a bit more expensive than HT, and those are in the $280- 300 + range nowadays.

They wouldn't make such a big deal about going into the 1/6 market unless their prices are on par with the rest of the 1/6 competition.

My guess, sculpted hair Joker will be around $300 + and rooted hair, $400- 450. They're just getting started, so I would assume their prices will be high, but somewhat reasonable. I can't see a 1/6 scale figure going for $500 -600. It might depend on the character too. Neo from Matrix Resurrections should not be as expensive as Joker.

If its by Viper is could definitely be 1/6.

View attachment 566000
View attachment 566001View attachment 566002

Keep in mind that’s actually a 1/6 figure, articulation and all.

Edit: I confused JND’s artist with Queen. This figure above is Kojun’s.

Here’s his instagram Login • Instagram
VIPERS work has also been impressive and he's on this INART team for QueenStudio. Exciting to see what they bring to the table. He's done great 1/6 custom figure work before.

aSAqXq2.jpg
bWbxfhb.jpg

ZNxWb9u.jpg
aeSq6Xm.jpg

VIPERS work has also been impressive and he's on this INART team for QueenStudio. Exciting to see what they bring to the table. He's done great 1/6 custom figure work before.

aSAqXq2.jpg
bWbxfhb.jpg

ZNxWb9u.jpg
aeSq6Xm.jpg
Yeah his work is on the same level for sure.

I don’t think Hot Toys has much to worry about given that:

1. the Queen Studios stuff will be limited edition runs

2. only available in certain markets unless you can find an importer (which will add to the cost)

3. will likely be significantly more expensive, especially when they get into the “artist edition” variants

4. Isn’t going to be offering 50 figures a year but probably a half-dozen at best.

It’s great to have more players in the game but this Queen Studios stuff is not going to be a serious option for most people given these factors. At most a person might be able to supplement their Hot Toys collection with one or two Queen Studios figures.

Back