1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be interesting to see how HT respond with their next Heath Joker. They can't just phone it in as they did with their 1/4 scale Ledger. Competition will hopefully bring out the best in them.

Real talk, though, there are a couple things I hope come out of this:
1.) Hot Toys, knowing they can’t compete, decide to become the “budget” option. Offering more well rounded, accessory heavy packages at a lower price.
2.) The competition forces them to diversify. If Queen/InArt and JND start cutting them off at the knees on licenses, maybe they’ll give long gestating and untapped licenses and figures a second look (re: the never produced Cesar Romero Joker and other characters from the ‘66 TV show).
Why would Hot Toys do anything different to what they are currently offering. If anything this will force them to be better, not cheaper and budget orientated.

Who says multiple licences can't be offered by WB to several companies for 1/6 figures ? In the end it's all more money for them.

Looks OK. Not quite understanding the praise it’s getting, I expected more.

guess having had 10 years of customs that in my eyes look better has taken away from the impact.
Even after having seen a billion Joker customs, Queens version still looks pretty damn impressive to me.

The tailoring on the coat looks like Yunsil/IRIS/Toribox quality, if not better with how thin, sharp and properly fitted it is to the body compared to the rest.

It all just comes down to how Queen prices these figures (and produces them) since the outfit alone would probably sell for $600-$1000 if this was some custom run. Certainly better than that thick fluffy bath robe Hot Toys has been doing.

QueensStudio/Yunsil/IRIS/Toribox comparison:

LITnZNJ.png
VRPRrjf.jpg

Ot1yTmE.jpg
mL8lxsJ.jpg

Last edited:
Has to be just a little panic at Hot Toys Headquarters this morning …and with Queen announcing The Batman with a bat mobile…I’m guessing preorders of the Hot Toys figure just came grinding to a halt…

With multiple “versions” between companies, I hope it doesn’t create an elitist attitude within the collector community.

With multiple “versions” between companies, I hope it doesn’t create an elitist attitude within the collector community.
We're already there. Only everyone has been in agreement that Hot Toys is the top dog. Just look at how people respond to Sideshow figures, lol.

275550764_2037347736442896_1591312518995504252_n.jpg

275568228_2037347703109566_2517308602379967048_n.jpg

They put them up on Facebook too. Best pic for a comparison between theirs and the DX11 is probably this:

dx11-joker2.jpg

Tailoring looks much better, the fit in general. The chalk on the hands too. The rooted hair look great, but the sculpted look off. The HT's paint looks a bit more "lived in", whereas the QS is more lifelike, if that makes sense. Granted, that's a decade-old figure, but it's good enough for a first comparison.

So, do we know if the figure will come with TWO head sculpts, one sculpted and one rooted, or are they making two versions of the figure and giving people the option of choosing sculpted or rooted hair?

I'm not familiar with this company. I can feel my anxiety kicking in. :lol

I hope that there are two separate releases. One sculpted and one rooted. make the sculpted hair the "budget" version, because I know rooted hair like that is gonna cost a kidney.

Even if this costs 450/500€, i think a lot of people will prefer 1 QS with this quality instead of 3 HT. I don't want to imagine a Catwoman or Christian Bale 1/6 QS... Good times to be a 1/6 collector i think.

So, do we know if the figure will come with TWO head sculpts, one sculpted and one rooted, or are they making two versions of the figure and giving people the option of choosing sculpted or rooted hair?

I'm not familiar with this company. I can feel my anxiety kicking in. :lol
They're legit. The only two questions are pricing and availability.

That might be more about which markets can they sell them in.

Back