1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DA5245C5-8419-4450-BD1F-5B367F2F83A9.jpeg

ok never thought the box would be that huge. Glad I got the standard after all just hope we get a haired sculpt sold separately later.

Y'all used to HT compact boxing! Though it does drive up the shipping cost. I like how InArt place the rooted hair hs in a separate jar so it doesn't mess up the "do."
No bro this is far from the ideal packaging design do you have any idea how much wasted space and how much more its costing you to make this box styled like it is? It is a problem they should be more considerate with

ok never thought the box would be that huge. Glad I got the standard after all just hope we get a haired sculpt sold separately later.
From inart that would be very unfair to everyone who bought the rooted to have the hair but from ebay yea sure

Well everyone what a terrible way to start 2023 :(

Looks like I will not get the deluxe jokors after all because of the shipping, it will cost $250 for me and I dont know if its worth it anymore? I will try to see if I can get the standard 🤦🏻

Well everyone what a terrible way to start 2023 :(

Looks like I will not get the deluxe jokors after all because of the shipping, it will cost $250 for me and I dont know if its worth it anymore? I will try to see if I can get the standard 🤦🏻
Who did you order it with? That sucks man

The deluxe packaging seems like overkill. Hopefully they reduce the size of their packaging moving forward. Trying to resale this down the road will be difficult as the cost of shipping will eat the profit.

I'm sure if it's on ebay yes hopefully I can snag one for a fair price. Otherwise moving forward they need to just make the premium releases rooted haired like The Batman and others.

Back