1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not overly keen on the release so definitely going to inquire about letting this one go. It's a strong start, though, and clearly the best mass produced on the market, definitely room for improvement.

Can't wait to see when they get to The Batman how that turns out, can't wait for that release. The new look of Aragorn looks stellar also.

Inart need to get a grip on that box size. There's absolutely no need for it to have been that big, they could have stacked and increased the depth hugely reducing the size of it all. The packaging is definitely overkill, it looks like every one will arrive with no damage, however, so that's a bonus, but still, that packaging is not the one.

Not overly keen on the release so definitely going to inquire about letting this one go. It's a strong start, though, and clearly the best mass produced on the market, definitely room for improvement.

Can't wait to see when they get to The Batman how that turns out, can't wait for that release. The new look of Aragorn looks stellar also.

Inart need to get a grip on that box size. There's absolutely no need for it to have been that big, they could have stacked and increased the depth hugely reducing the size of it all. The packaging is definitely overkill, it looks like every one will arrive with no damage, however, so that's a bonus, but still, that packaging is not the one.

There are plenty of ways they could have made the box more user friendly. My theory is that they have a very good deal with whoever does the packaging for them. Perhaps, three years after Covid, businesses in China are opening up again and are willing to provide the packaging at a lower price point to secure more business.

At the same time, Queen Studio want people to sit up and take notice of their new product. We don’t have many brick and mortar shops that stock 1:6 figures in the UK, most of us buy online. From my experience travelling to China, collectors tend to visit shops/stores and buy in person. Assuming Queen Studio are also selling directly to these places, it means a big shelf presence and customers will see it. It would be similar to what PC game publishers used to do in the 90s, package their games in big boxes.

There are plenty of ways they could have made the box more user friendly. My theory is that they have a very good deal with whoever does the packaging for them. Perhaps, three years after Covid, businesses in China are opening up again and are willing to provide the packaging at a lower price point to secure more business.

At the same time, Queen Studio want people to sit up and take notice of their new product. We don’t have many brick and mortar shops that stock 1:6 figures in the UK, most of us buy online. From my experience travelling to China, collectors tend to visit shops/stores and buy in person. Assuming Queen Studio are also selling directly to these places, it means a big shelf presence and customers will see it. It would be similar to what PC game publishers used to do in the 90s, package their games in big boxes.

Very good point, could be a mixture of them all to be honest.

But in a global recession where the cost of packaging and shipping has increased so much for everyone, a more conscious effort should have been taken. I have no qualm with the safety in which they'll arrive, and they've definitely opted for a premium feel, but it's just flat out overkill which in the end puts more costs on the customer and retailers of which they don't even see any revenue from.

Since inart seems to listen to their distributors/ fanbase. We can all tell them our displeasure with the packaging size. We get it your premium, don’t need to make the box fancy.

The Batman all in box will probably make this one look small. Two figures and that huge Bat signal. Ordering the pieces separately will probably work out better.

Damn bud sorry to hear that. I’m in the same boat (I.e. free shipping doesn’t cover my area) and dreading the shipping cost for the Batman set.
I think its better to use kg hobby in the future. I dont get why kit includes shipping in his prices but doesnt take it into consideration for countries that are not covered. The deluxe Joker is $100 less in kg but its too late now..

I pre-ordered the deluxe sculpted hair set almost a year ago. At the time, we had no idea we were getting a skyscraper for a box 😮 I’m curious how this behemoth will be shipped to me. In all my years of buying stuff from Collectibles Direct UK, shipping has normally been included with the price or a modest additional £10 or so.

You shouldn’t have any worries of additional shipping charges from CD.
If they can factor free next day shipping into huge statue POs then they’ll manage with Jokor- unless they’re getting burned hard with the initial importing and feel the need to recoup some of those losses from the consumer…

Screengrabs from the review posted above. This thing is insane.

67F92AF6-7C47-4A8B-9664-D4579FE28FC2.png

FC0B4AD0-6BBE-4F9A-89DB-530EDAB1DB76.png

AC353BF1-9CE3-4D32-8441-8A2CC4C41457.png

314598F8-337E-4080-B41A-F92308E5FE39.png

Which areas covers onesixthkit free shipping? is Spain included? In the web it says worldwide shipping.
Our free shipping cover major countries in North America, EU and Asia

We do free shipping worldwide for decade until the pandemic

We will notify people when we receive the order - if our free shipping cannot cover their location

Spain is covered by our free shipping

We will notify people when we receive the order - if our free shipping cannot cover their location

Thanks Kit and I can indeed confirm you advised me instantaneously of the extra cost, and gave the option to cancel if needed. 👍🏻

Paint for these + texture is incredible.

InArts put more effort on the instruction book than HT did on their last 3 figure releases. :lol

The green vest uses actual working buttons, unlike the DX 11. :oops:

This figure is superior in every single level. Even the gloves look like real gloves.

Those head sculpt look great from every angle, especially the smirking head, which is my favorite. It reminds me of the smirk head from the HT bank robber joker, but exponentially better and more accurate than anything HT made.

I'm convinced that a 3.0 from HT won't be as good as this figure. I don't know how InArts did it, but

VoV3CkV.gif

Hoping this includes the UK!

I think its better to use kg hobby in the future. I dont get why kit includes shipping in his prices but doesnt take it into consideration for countries that are not covered. The deluxe Joker is $100 less in kg but its too late now..
I have ordered mine from KGHobby. I'm hoping for a reasonable shipping charge!

Back