1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree especially when you see how normal sized the standard sculpted figure pack is. It literally could’ve been two of those side by side and held all the items just fine. I personally don’t think this box needed to be any bigger than the DX07 box.
It's a pain to ship, pain to recieve, heavy to hold. I mean it looks cool but it's just impractical. Not to mention where would anyone put it once they got it? It's just too big for my liking, i get why it's like that but i can't see any advantages to it. I will admit the videos I've seen really make it feel like I'm getting something special, but then i think of how it's going to even get to me.

Interesting as Gandalf I can't see being a huge box, Pennywise I'd say box should be same size as DX box.

However the all in Batman I think will be ridiculous! 2 figures+ 2 rooted sculpts then add the Bat signal. 😬.

Jokers box is cool but like people said not practical.

Deluxe packaging is nice and all, but "looks cool on the shelf" is more important than "looks cool in the box."

At least the shipper is rectangular. Weirdly shaped oblong boxes are just a headache.

Artbox weight 7.8 kg
Include shipper almost 12 kg

Dimension weight 27kg

Seriously???

Heavier than the 89 Batmobile? One of the heaviest ( the heaviest ? ) product ever produced in 1/6 scale?
Can’t believe it.

41120CD6-C5D1-4D40-B763-4AE55AF10DFF.jpeg

Man, I love those gloved set of hands. We’ve had the same hands from HT since the original MMS TDK joker with a few new gestures here and there, but still never improved on in realism or accuracy. This figure is such an improvement, top to bottom, from anything we’ve had before

Yes! Its been a consistent complaint of mine with the hands. That's HT for you. Just like that horrible Begins cowl they'll reuse the hell out of it as long as they can get away with it.

How is everyone feeling about the accuracy of color for the vest ,tie, coat etc.?

How is everyone feeling about the accuracy of color for the vest ,tie, coat etc.?
I prefer if the vest and coat were darker. I like darker and muted colors in general. One of the things I hate about hot toys is they always seem to go for lighter colors

I prefer if the vest and coat were darker. I like darker and muted colors in general. One of the things I hate about hot toys is they always seem to go for lighter colors

Ok. I'm just curious cause I'm color blind so I always second guess what I'm thinking. Green & brown / blue & purple are the the worst for me. A lot of times they just look like the same color.

Lighting makes such a difference so hard to know until it’s in hand, but from this photo, the colors look pretty damn great. Jacket needs some blue to it, the vest and the tie could be muted more, but seriously good:

7FCF91EB-B368-4F14-BCEA-1707E8DE5FEB.png
177DABA3-BD6A-4CCA-8561-32041ECB777A.png

However if it’s nearer to this in hand, then it could be better:

C379AF19-988F-466E-8961-496421AD102B.png

Sheesh... they could have thought more on the packaging. I know it's mostly due to the jail cell back drop but couldn't that have been disassembled in 2 or 3 pieces? It's nice they went all out for this though.

Sheesh... they could have thought more on the packaging. I know it's mostly due to the jail cell back drop but couldn't that have been disassembled in 2 or 3 pieces? It's nice they went all out for this though.
If anything they OVER thought on the packaging. They could've kept it simple. But i do like the look of it but it's the size of it thats just breaking my brain. When i saw it in big bredas stream it's like a bloody skyscraper of 1/6 boxes.

It's a pain to ship, pain to recieve, heavy to hold. I mean it looks cool but it's just impractical. Not to mention where would anyone put it once they got it? It's just too big for my liking, i get why it's like that but i can't see any advantages to it. I will admit the videos I've seen really make it feel like I'm getting something special, but then i think of how it's going to even get to me.
Not to mention, imagine every time you need to get to the box to swap things out for another pose :slap I’m not one of those ppl who has a separate place where they keep all the extra accessories. Anything that isn’t currently being used on display is inside the box.

Not to mention, imagine every time you need to get to the box to swap things out for another pose :slap I’m not one of those ppl who has a separate place where they keep all the extra accessories. Anything that isn’t currently being used on display is inside the box.

That would be a pain. I have a bin in which I put all my accessories with each bag labeled. I couldn't imagine pulling the box out every time to switch out a head or hand.

This box is crazy big though.

Seeing these photos and reviews has me ecstatic. They absolutely killed it with this release and honestly? They keep this up with their stable of licenses and I’m confident Howard Chan will hand them a global distribution license for DC/WB on a silver platter, just by virtue of doing what he’s doing (or the lack, thereof). I definitely agree on the packaging being ridiculous, though. I feel like John McClane’s about to bust out a window on this thing.:lol

Back