1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that's free boat shipping, 3-4 months delivery, they call it 45 working days
Ahh guessing that’s what my KGHobby order is then as the cheapest shipping option they offered was “surface parcel select” with an estimated 40-60days. Guess I’ll be waiting at least 2 more months before really worrying then 😒

Ok wait I'm confused? I thought the rooted got the premium big box and the sculpted got the other standard box with the two figures inside in seperate layers. But this review shows the big box for the sculpted? So which one is it lol.

Edit: looking at those pictures again, i think inart included the seamless wrists and hands for the second look of the joker in the standard single figure one! If they did thats super cool, you can achieve both looks without paying a massive amount. Definitely confused me as i thought the sculpted 2 pack was just in that normal box that the sculpted single figure was in. Unless I'm wrong. I don't know

Last edited:
Ok wait I'm confused? I thought the rooted got the premium big box and the sculpted got the other standard box with the two figures inside in seperate layers. But this review shows the big box for the sculpted? So which one is it lol.
Both rooted and sculpted 2 pack version share the same packaging as everything else in box are same except head sculpts

Has anyone received the dreaded shipping invoice from Toys Wonderland yet? I had to order it from there as I had store credit and it’s the only place I could find it, but the final shipping price is a deal-breaker. The original quote was $105 to the UK.
How much is it now?

And i guess the sculpted ones don't come with the containers then since it wasn't in the video unboxing, unless he took them out before hand
In the unboxing they out on the channel the containers were only in the rooted of course to protect the rooted hair but in the sculpted they come already on the figures

I can't imagine how much a rooted head sculpt alone will cost on eBay. Definitely excited for just the standard release.

Will the box be covered with anything before shipping? Just a little worried about the contents being written all over the box making theft or import taxes more likely.
Oh man I did not think of that. I really hate when they put the information on the shipper like that I had someone steal something before because of that

Thats a skyscraper

Screenshot_2022-12-31-12-18-52-45_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-31-12-19-13-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Personally I think it's a silly box. How much weight did they shave off by making it that weird shape. I question whether it was worthwhile.
I agree especially when you see how normal sized the standard sculpted figure pack is. It literally could’ve been two of those side by side and held all the items just fine. I personally don’t think this box needed to be any bigger than the DX07 box.

Back