1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ‘spider-senses’ are tingling…if we don’t see blogger posts by end of January…many will dump their pre-orders…and put their $ elsewhere

I’ve been considering doing the same RE: refocusing on Star Wars vs other lines. Certain figures in that line will stand the test of time in terms of me not losing interest over the years vs some others I think

That’s said, I still want to see how this InArt Joker turns out.
If hot toys ever start reissuing new hope and ot stuff, I’ll start.

I’m not thinking about canceling this one. I haven’t had any complaints about it like others. If what we get is what @Hologram AI posted then I’ll be happy with this, as I’ve said before. On the off chance I’m not happy with it, I’m more than sure I’ll be able to easily sell it.

But as whole, I’m rethinking my collection and that doesn’t have anything to do with InArt missing any sort of deadline. I want their figures to be good so I don’t mind waiting especially if that means a hopefully better end product. As for Star Wars, while I’m not a clone/trooper collector nor am I interested in every other human character, the majority of my collection is still HT Star Wars at this point.

People will wait 2+ years for some HT mid but half the people in here are thinking of canceling this after 9 months? Yall seem to have lost ALL of your patience, which is half of this hobby.

But... but... but... I prefer waiting longer for a subpar, reused Botmon sculpt that I need to spend 100% more for a correct headsculpt and cape to fix it because well... it can be fixed.

But... but... but... I prefer waiting longer for a subpar, reused Botmon sculpt that I need to spend 100% more for a correct headsculpt and cape to fix it because well... it can be fixed.
What do you mean? Isn't it perfect as is? Hot Toys wouldn't make something inaccurate. It's a "movie masterpiece" after all 👀

Imagine InArt releasing any figures…

Crickets…
They are still packing Joker for release. What's the problem? Literally every other company delays their products by months...HT has even delayed years...Hulkbuster is an easy one to bring up. Giving a release estimate isn't an exact date...if you've collected long enough, that should be a given.

It's easy to force products out when you are on top and control the factory priorities. Patience is due here, I think. If you don't want to wait, don't buy, plain and simple. I just don't get where all the "hate" on InArt is coming from.

If inart is smart they will follow the steps of other companies and put out blogger pictures from a skilled photographer before any in hand pictures come out from a random collector

If inart is smart they will follow the steps of other companies and put out blogger pictures from a skilled photographer before any in hand pictures come out from a random collector
inb4 yunaitou takes blogger pictures for inart. hot toys has been recently using him for blogger pictures and now iconiq with their ryu. i wouldn't be surprised if inart follows the same trend of if they'll be publishing on their own

I feel like if you're not happy so far with how it looks from their production video and showcases than prepare to be disappointed. :dunnoNot sure what some of you guys are expecting at this point when it's been shown off a million times. Prepare to be let down if you're expecting this thing to be 1/1 to the dozens of $900+ custom sculpts and outfits that seem to get posted every other day.

The figure has also only been up for preorder for about 9 months now. Shortest time period from preorder to almost release window for any figure, let alone one at this quality. Wonder how it would be for some if they followed every other company that takes over a 1+ year to deliver a figure. If you're not happy with how it is below than expect some sadness in the next 2 months. Outside of the ****** non futz and straight out of box photos of course.

Absolutely. I think a lot of people are acting like entitled brats. It's probably a bi-product of Youtube "influencers" trying to stir the pot, but it doesn't seem hard to spot the double standards. HT has dozens of figures that have gone way over 9 months and I don't see this vocal mob complaining about that as much as InArt.
In either case, I wish the people complaining would just cancel and move on already. Just keep collecting what you like and keep on keeping on.

Absolutely. I think a lot of people are acting like entitled brats. It's probably a bi-product of Youtube "influencers" trying to stir the pot, but it doesn't seem hard to spot the double standards. HT has dozens of figures that have gone way over 9 months and I don't see this vocal mob complaining about that as much as InArt.
In either case, I wish the people complaining would just cancel and move on already. Just keep collecting what you like and keep on keeping on.
People in this thread be looking at InArt like…

People will wait 2+ years for some HT mid but half the people in here are thinking of canceling this after 9 months? Yall seem to have lost ALL of your patience, which is half of this hobby.
For one, this figure is basically the "boom or bust" release for InArt. So I don't mind waiting and for two like you said it's only been 9 months, compared to what I have waited for some Hot Toys and even custom runs. This is a sensational turn around time if the figure releases anywhere in the next 2 months and have amazing quality. I do hope though they take this time & attention to detail/QC with their future releases too.

I was never that won over with this figure anyway. So the breathing room is leaving me to think I ordered just because of the uproar of something new happening in the 1/6 world. There's other pieces where I really want them, and this for me would just be nice to have. Not complaining about the wait time at all, nor the quality, have to wait to see it in the end.

But this combined with the fact I really don't want to support a toy maker that forces other small business out of the market and sometimes to hospital in these difficult economic times, I don't know, just don't want to be a part of that.

9 months is as an acceptable delay period for HT.
They’re like Middle Earth elves the way they view the passage of time.

Announcing Tobey Spider-Man what- 7 months after NWH came out, leaving phase 2 AOTC 20th anniversary reveals till the last weeks of the year; that seems like worse time management skills than InArt who are essentially meeting their estimated release date bar a couple weeks.

Back