1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so does this still consider the figure releasing within its ETA date instead of the accustomed hot toys delays if some people are able to receive him by the end of the year? assuming its all HK collectors or lucky few getting it shipped out from OSK while the majority probably won't be seeing him until early next year Q1 2023?

Hopefully someone who knows how to Futz and pose because there's alot riding on this set.
troy-point.gif

You'll get the crappy right out of box phone photos and you'll like it.

Last edited:
Yeah, we're half way through December so more than likely it'll be early next year. That's still pretty damn good considering the complexity of this set
still better turn around time than hot toys can probably ever get if it comes out Q1 2023, but hot toys still has like 130+ POs open while inart has like 5 releases currently

still better turn around time than hot toys can probably ever get if it comes out Q1 2023, but hot toys still has like 130+ POs open while inart has like 5 releases currently
Arogon still didnt go up I think its a bad sign for inart catching up to the 20 figures they promised

I think Inart had everything planned ahead for jokor gandolf and pennywise but after that they clearly looked like they were rushing to get the batman done and then arogon after that.

Joker, Batman and Pennywise came out great so far.

Bruce Wayne, Gandalf and Aragorn (especially) need various degrees of improvement.

I suppose you could score that as 50/50 but the majority is still a work-in-progress. Ultimately, no matter what they show, all that matters is the in-hand experience.

The more time that goes by the more I'm thinking I got the double premium due to FOMO. Really waiting on these in-hand pics to decide.

Back