1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Viper will find Warner Bros and MAKE THEM SQUEAL. He knows the squealers when he sees them and...

b4MZiWo.png

I wonder if they mean licensee approval? The idea that they would try to make these, and only secure the IP license from WB right before they plan to ship is nuts and not the way any competent company should operate.
I highly doubt it is that, I am guessing what it means is that Warner is being very hands on ensuring that it meets their quality standards, especially if Inart changed something from the prototype. If you go and watch Joost’s videos for the Batmobiles it will confirm that Warner can be finicky with these sorts of things. If it is what you say it is, Queen would have grounds to sue Warner.

I highly doubt it is that, I am guessing what it means is that Warner is being very hands on ensuring that it meets their quality standards, especially if Inart changed something from the prototype. If you go and watch Joost’s videos for the Batmobiles it will confirm that Warner can be finicky with these sorts of things. If it is what you say it is, Queen would have grounds to sue Warner.
Wait- Queen could sue WB in the event that InArt waited until they were ready to ship a figure before actually securing the license rights to make it an official product? There’s no way that’s accurate.

IA have explicitly told us what licenses they have and in which regions they are able to sell so it’s not that.
I don’t see anyone being able to sue WB for holding IA accountable for the quality of their output though.
If part of licensing deals include getting the final approval from the license holder before release then how can you go after WB for looking out for their IP?

If only Amazon gave a **** about how Star Ace are are making a mockery of The Boys figures.

Wait- Queen could sue WB in the event that InArt waited until they were ready to ship a figure before actually securing the license rights to make it an official product? There’s no way that’s accurate.

IA have explicitly told us what licenses they have and in which regions they are able to sell so it’s not that.
I don’t see anyone being able to sue WB for holding IA accountable for the quality of their output though.
If part of licensing deals include getting the final approval from the license holder before release then how can you go after WB for looking out for their IP?

If only Amazon gave a **** about how Star Ace are are making a mockery of The Boys figures.
Yes I see what your are saying, I wasn’t clear. I just meant that if Warner has changed their minds at this point, even some tiny fine print, Queen would have grounds to sue them because they had an agreed contract prior to production beginning. I still don’t think I’ve worded that well haha. There are myriad details in licensing agreements.

What an insane 48-72 hours! We went from questions of licensing to 'hey this thing is going to be in stock very soon'. Only InArt can be this dramatic. :rotfl

And we haven't even got in hand pictures yet. Get your popcorn out collectors!

What an insane 48-72 hours! We went from questions of licensing to 'hey this thing is going to be in stock very soon'. Only InArt can be this dramatic. :rotfl

And we haven't even got in hand pictures yet. Get your popcorn out collectors!
I’ll share some once I get mine which is to be shipped within this weekend. 👋

I’ll share some once I get mine which is to be shipped within this weekend. 👋
200w.gif

just in time for christmas too. so they did in fact meet their ETA date, just barely but they did if it does happen to be true that these guys are coming out

Back