1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InArt you’re taking too long my new Batman/Bruce Wayne setup needs his arch nemesis. Will the quality live up to expectations?
74C310A0-8CAF-403A-A471-39A5E840CAB0.jpeg

The more time that goes by the more I'm thinking I got the double premium due to FOMO. Really waiting on these in-hand pics to decide.
Me too. I hate to say this but I REALLY hate that I have $100 to loose here and maybe this is why I am still sticking to the deluxe over the standard at this point especially when I thought march was the only chance to order it like they said.

I am looking at these pictures and the coat just looks like **** and I dont know how to feel about it but I know that when the first sloppy pictures come out that its not going to help to ease my mind. When something costs $1000 you want to feel confident in it not have worry and doubt. The prototype that sold me first is to me 100% worth $1000 but I am not sure that is what we are getting now. Maybe the customs spoiled me too

1671314346102.png

I gotta say I am getting less excited for this too. The gaps around they eyes and puffy eyelids are pretty weird and the sculpt is only marginally better than the DX11 IMO. Other than having rooted hair I'm not sure if it's going to feel like that much of an upgrade over my DX11 with Topo clothing.

Yeah, my hype is dying fast. The more time I have to think about this thing, the more I think I could use the money elsewhere.

I know I’d kick myself for cancelling after in-hand pictures eventually start coming out though.

Yeah, my hype is dying fast. The more time I have to think about this thing, the more I think I could use the money elsewhere.

I know I’d kick myself for cancelling after in-hand pictures eventually start coming out though.
I was thinking about focusing more on star wars and less on everything else recently especially because of this doc brown disaster it really really opened my eyes

But still I am hoping for a great joker. The big problem is we can not really wait to see it in the hand of a skilled collector or photographer before we have to make the big decision. This is why I hate preordering! It is really a ******* ******** tactic and this and the inart batman are the last time I will preorder anything from a company even if it means I could loose the chance of getting the figure.

As you can tell I am not very happy. Yes I have myself only to blame for this if it does not come out as promised but I also cant help but feel like I put myself in a situation where this company is holding my money against me now. It was naive for me to have so much faith for a company to make multiple preorders with them before they release anything. I gived in to the excitement for the amazing possibilities that I did not listen to reason. Now all I can do is hope that they will deliver. But I am also very stressed. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Me too. I hate to say this but I REALLY hate that I have $100 to loose here and maybe this is why I am still sticking to the deluxe over the standard at this point especially when I thought march was the only chance to order it like they said.

I am looking at these pictures and the coat just looks like **** and I dont know how to feel about it but I know that when the first sloppy pictures come out that its not going to help to ease my mind. When something costs $1000 you want to feel confident in it not have worry and doubt. The prototype that sold me first is to me 100% worth $1000 but I am not sure that is what we are getting now. Maybe the customs spoiled me too

View attachment 613413
thats top level futzing right there. if you don't care about how the clothing sits, it will look bad. I'm pretty sure that futzing is from yu nai tou, best futzer in this scale. I'm pretty sure inart has a wire inside the coat, something that other jackets don't have (pretty sure). if you don't style your dollie, it'll look exactly like that. put the care and time to make sure the clothes sit right on the body, simple as that but I'm eager to see in hand pictures. still to date, this is the best-looking licensed joker on the market so you can't beat that. you can't really compare custom work and factory work, no matter the scale

its only a matter of time this will come out. if we don't think about it, it'll come out sooner than later then we can decide whether it met your expectations or not

their vegas event was lousy, figures barely futzed like they just took it out of the box and displayed it.

314019660_5930888970305696_8211384311226312635_n.jpg

I feel like if you're not happy so far with how it looks from their production video and showcases than prepare to be disappointed. :dunnoNot sure what some of you guys are expecting at this point when it's been shown off a million times. Prepare to be let down if you're expecting this thing to be 1/1 to the dozens of $900+ custom sculpts and outfits that seem to get posted every other day.

The figure has also only been up for preorder for about 9 months now. Shortest time period from preorder to almost release window for any figure, let alone one at this quality. Wonder how it would be for some if they followed every other company that takes over a 1+ year to deliver a figure. If you're not happy with how it is below than expect some sadness in the next 2 months. Outside of the ****** non futz and straight out of box photos of course.

BescN5k.png

1SMRuyu.jpg

D0SCyQ6.png

TrevxQl.png
zdX6a5I.png

KKmbRyW.png

WXyMW8F.png

pTmGwNa.png

5SWc6SZ.png

Last edited:
I POed just a sculpted Jokor. At 500€ I'd have hopped on the rooted bandwagon, but I'll never spend 1K on any single dolly (maybe an all-metal Doom or something). It looks good to me as is from all the pics, and I'm eagerly awaiting it. Almost paid it off too, one installment left. But just for a comparison of prices and products out now, for around 500€ (taxes and the such included), I had this thing from BCS on PO:

421106-3C9354F3-0616-483C-AAD1-67B3F698E719.jpeg

I cancelled when I saw the pictures and lost 100€. In a way it was a good thing, as it made me realise I didn't miss it at all, and that I should focus on the characters that I truly care about. Anyway, Base Jokor is just 300-something bucks. Compare them and it's not night and day, it's... dunno, the Amazon and... Mars...

FgJqmrPUYAAUU-3

I'm not worrying. There'll obviously be some flaws or near misses or whatever else; it's just the way it is. But I'm not a big enough Batfan/Jokerfan to care to that extent. I need some Bat-Grails for a small set-up behind a glass case, and that's it. I'm not going to be looking at them every day, or put them right in the middle of my display. Batman's nostalgia for me, not a continuing affair, so those big names are all I'm in for. In a decade there'll probably be another Joker. I just hope this will be good enough for me to not feel the need to upgrade. All I care for right now is IA showing off that BaleMan, because I lost another 100€ when I cancelled the DX019, and I need theirs to really blow me away and not make me feel like a fool for waiting.

I POed just a sculpted Jokor. At 500€ I'd have hopped on the rooted bandwagon, but I'll never spend 1K on any single dolly (maybe an all-metal Doom or something). It looks good to me as is from all the pics, and I'm eagerly awaiting it. Almost paid it off too, one installment left. But just for a comparison of prices and products out now, for around 500€ (taxes and the such included), I had this thing from BCS on PO:

421106-3C9354F3-0616-483C-AAD1-67B3F698E719.jpeg

I cancelled when I saw the pictures and lost 100€. In a way it was a good thing, as it made me realise I didn't miss it at all, and that I should focus on the characters that I truly care about. Anyway, Base Jokor is just 300-something bucks. Compare them and it's not night and day, it's... dunno, the Amazon and... Mars...

FgJqmrPUYAAUU-3

I'm not worrying. There'll obviously be some flaws or near misses or whatever else; it's just the way it is. But I'm not a big enough Batfan/Jokerfan to care to that extent. I need some Bat-Grails for a small set-up behind a glass case, and that's it. I'm not going to be looking at them every day, or put them right in the middle of my display. Batman's nostalgia for me, not a continuing affair, so those big names are all I'm in for. In a decade there'll probably be another Joker. I just hope this will be good enough for me to not feel the need to upgrade. All I care for right now is IA showing off that BaleMan, because I lost another 100€ when I cancelled the DX019, and I need theirs to really blow me away and not make me feel like a fool for waiting.
That peaky blinders figure costs THAT MUCH? 😐

That peaky blinders figure costs THAT MUCH? 😐
The Limited Edition, which is now sold out, was around 280 pounds IIRC. The Signature Edition, with Murphy's signature obviously, is still available and costs 330 pounds. I had POed that, paid 70 pounds for the deposit, and essentially lost ~100€. Beyond that there's the shipping (around 30€ for my parts) and then there's the import tax which is 35% for me. For reference I recently imported two Omnis from the US instead of going to my usual UK-based bookstore with no shipping and taxes, as they'd been sold out there (and restocked two days after I ordered, when I waited a month for a potential restock...), and paid 60€ for a 140€ package. If the total worth of that figure was around 400€, I didn't see myself paying less than 150€. So, yeah, more than half a grand. For that. Meanwhile the IA Jokor from Kit cost me around 300€, no shipping, no taxes, no hassle. If you were in the US and wanted a BCS Tommy, you'd just get him from BBTS for 270$ plus shipping. But can you really put these two figures next to each other at that price point? My point is, with how costs and everything are increasing, in this economy, even if IA Jokor isn't the 11/10 marvel and is just what we've been seeing in this in-hand pics, a less demanding collector like myself will be more than happy. When figures like the BCS Tommeh exists and go for these prices, IA Jokor is pretty much a steal.

I was thinking about focusing more on star wars and less on everything else recently especially because of this doc brown disaster it really really opened my eyes

I’ve been considering doing the same RE: refocusing on Star Wars vs other lines. Certain figures in that line will stand the test of time in terms of me not losing interest over the years vs some others I think

That’s said, I still want to see how this InArt Joker turns out.

I feel like if you're not happy so far with how it looks from their production video and showcases than prepare to be disappointed. :dunnoNot sure what some of you guys are expecting at this point when it's been shown off a million times. Prepare to be let down if you're expecting this thing to be 1/1 to the dozens of $900+ custom sculpts and outfits that seem to get posted every other day.

The figure has also only been up for preorder for about 9 months now. Shortest time period from preorder to almost release window for any figure, let alone one at this quality. Wonder how it would be for some if they followed every other company that takes over a 1+ year to deliver a figure. If you're not happy with how it is below than expect some sadness in the next 2 months. Outside of the ****** non futz and straight out of box photos of course.

BescN5k.png

1SMRuyu.jpg

D0SCyQ6.png

TrevxQl.png
zdX6a5I.png

KKmbRyW.png

WXyMW8F.png

pTmGwNa.png

5SWc6SZ.png
Pants look awful in that jail pic photo…baggy, ill fitting…disappointing

Back