1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely. I think a lot of people are acting like entitled brats. It's probably a bi-product of Youtube "influencers" trying to stir the pot, but it doesn't seem hard to spot the double standards. HT has dozens of figures that have gone way over 9 months and I don't see this vocal mob complaining about that as much as InArt. In either case, I wish the people complaining would just cancel and move on already. Just keep collecting what you like and keep on keeping on.
Thank you. This needed to be said.. Everytime I look at this thread, its the same offenders complaining about something. Just cancel your PO. Its not worth your mental health.

Thank you. This needed to be said.. Everytime I look at this thread, its the same offenders complaining about something. Just cancel your PO. Its not worth your mental health.
Nah, I’d rather see pages and pages of the InArt figure compared to customs that cost 2-3x more and wonder why InArt’s looks like garbage next to them

:monkey3

It seems that inart put an update they said they are having problems with the copyright review what do you think that means? Maybe Warner brothers changed there minds like they did with henry cavill 😂 "sorry inart we decided we will not give you the license after all"
Screenshot_2022-12-21-08-45-18-30_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Maybe they dont want to associate with vipers notorious criminal organization. Tomorrow the head of warner brother will wake up with a jokor in his bed.

It seems that inart put an update they said they are having problems with the copyright review what do you think that means? Maybe Warner brothers changed there minds like they did with henry cavill 😂 "sorry inart we decided we will not give you the license after all"
View attachment 613936

Maybe they dont want to associate with vipers notorious criminal organization. Tomorrow the head of warner brother will wake up with a jokor in his bed.
RIP JOKOR 2022-2022

DM4cHcK.png

View attachment 613936

I wonder if they mean licensee approval? The idea that they would try to make these, and only secure the IP license from WB right before they plan to ship is nuts and not the way any competent company should operate.

Kind of surprised to read through parts of the thread and see the complaints. I’m not sure what some of you were expecting. There are always delays in this hobby. Any long time collector knows this. Nothing that is worth complaining about and quite frankly if you can’t wait an extra 2-3 months I don’t really understand why you would buy it in the first place. Seems like an ego thing.

The figure looks spectacular. Maybe some of you here were the ones blowing $500 for a custom coat whose custom Jokers are the price of a small car and that’s why you don’t see the value? But for $300-$350 whatever this is, I’m quite content with it and look forward to putting it with my DX19 that I got from SSC for $145 where as some of you likely spent that much on a pair of 1/6th Joker socks.

Last edited:
This has to be one of the most divise? (Idk if thats the word that fits here) figure threads I've read. Pics come out and everyone loves it, then 4 weeks later they hate it and now they're waiting too long. What happened in those 4 weeks lol? 9 months for this figure is extremely good wait time, if i get it by march I'm happy.

pre-orders started in March 2022 and were originally stated for a Q4 2022 release which is a fast turnaround
but now it looks like it'll be Q1 and there is Chinese new year in late January so hopefully by end of February we start seeing these ship out

Back