1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever this person is he is not viper. He is just the front for viper. The puppet. I dont believe the real viper would reveal himself like this!

View attachment 612265

I think Viper is so bold that this IS him. He wants people to know, it's what feeds his swinging power of hammer to knee caps.

Also, the level of meta in this video is so high, acutely showing the attributes of pure narcissism that people like Viper usually display; "probably the most popular villain of them all"... yeah, we think he's talking about Joker, right? Wrong, he's talking about himself gloating directly to Howard Chan's face.

1670855182906.png

I've been coming in every now and then to see if this gets released, so I'm a bit mystified about the "Viper" thing... I know he's a sculptor, but what's the gag? :monkey1

It's amazing how he assumes this is someone's house instead of just a room in an assembling factory...

Gotta love the touch with the confusing "Viper?" written on it lmao oh the details

Exactly. That's probably what this is. I've worked in a factory before boxing clothes, books w/cardboard display pieces, electronics and it didn't look dissimilar to this. It's kinda like how people imagine things are shipped to them compared to how they are actually shipped to them. I've worked in the trucking/delivery sector most of my adult life and the things people are shocked about are things I've seen many times. But really, when it comes to this photo, there is nothing to be upset about. It looks clean and organized in a way that doesn't look confusing and the lady is getting it done. What's the problem?

Would be cool if it comes out before CNY. But ultimately, I'd rather just wait for a, hopefully, great final product and the wait is worth it.

Back