1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The organizer just didn’t give a damn about it, feedback to Yunsil for adjustments etc etc, in my humble opinion. Resulted in a really sub par clothing set.

You actually water treat the clothes whilst on the figure so all good. 😂👍🏻

Just use a water based natural hair wax/beeswax. And the TINIEST amount when your fingers are wet. Nothing to worry about.
That is a relief I don't have to leave my Joker's naked. :lol

Still, an idiots guide video would be nice for those of us with no experience doing these things.

That is a relief I don't have to leave my Joker's naked. :lol

Still, an idiots guide video would be nice for those of us with no experience doing these things.

I gladly would but I don’t have any figures/clothes I’m currently I could try it on, nor do I have the JOKOR on order.

I dont know what will happen to the glue holding the hair if some of the water gets to the root.. maybe it will turn your ledger jokor into a gotham one

e0KEdtD.jpg

This was my thinking as well. Possibly keep the purple coat figure and sell off the jail cell figure with it's accessories. But I just didn't want to risk that others were doing the same and the value would drop. I would have ended up just keeping both, which I didn't need.

This was my thinking as well. Possibly keep the purple coat figure and sell off the jail cell figure with its accessories. But I just didn't want to risk that others were doing the same and the value would drop. I would have ended up just keeping both, which I didn't need.
There’s still time, you can always try and find someone who’s willing to split the set with you. There’s people here that missed the preorder window looking for a jokor I’m sure.

I honestly would've preferred two headsculpts with one figure rather than having to buy 2 full figures. I'm usually not one who likes to buy multiples of the same figure. Since I was a kid, I always liked the switch-out aspects of certain figures. But they really knew how to force your hand if you only wanted certain aspects of the deluxe pack whether it was the extra headsculpt or jailcell dio, etc. Since there seems to be way more of these made than we initially thought, I'm hopeful sellers on eBay who normally part out figures will part this out as well as I really don't want to buy another deluxe pack just to get the sculpted headsculpts.

How many people are going to want to pay $400 or more for a Joker without his coat though?
I would have loved a single rooted version. I have 0 confidence that I could sell half the rooted set, so I only bought the single sculpted version. I’m not sure I can justify having two figures of the same character. My shelf space is precious!

Back