1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Perfect will cost you $8,000.

Near perfect will cost you $5,000.

This is $1,000. Let's be realistic.
Not necessarily. You can get an Adam Gu head for 10k. You can also get a cheaper head and get Yuan to finish it up and end up paying only 10% of that and it will look twice as good. Its not a rule that the more you pay the better the quality will be. I find that some artists overcharge for mediocre quality and some artists undercharge for amazing quality.

Out of curiosity, what happened with the organizer? Is that the one where someone got their order cancelled because he asked why his hadn’t shipped?
Damnnn I hate how pretentious these artists can be. Most of them are a**holes honestly.. its like they tell you you can expect your item to ship in 1 week. Then 4 months pass and your looking out for your investment so you ask a fair question and they get bent out of shape. Artists like that should be called out and never dealt with.

This is another reason why I dont like to deal with customs. Dealing with people is hard and more then it should be. Another reason I appreciate what Inart is proving in one package.

Not necessarily. You can get an Adam Gu head for 10k. You can also get a cheaper head and get Yuan to finish it up and end up paying only 10% of that and it will look twice as good. Its not a rule that the more you pay the better the quality will be. I find that some artists overcharge for mediocre quality and some artists undercharge for amazing quality.

No, no... those are actual prices set down from the 1/6th Hobby Gods at this point in time.

You can't get perfect for less than $8,000... that's a full figure, not head.

If you think you have something perfect for less than that then please post it and let us decide.

It wasn’t yunsil, it was the run organizer of that run on the custom forum. Drama back and forth between the two and the fellas outfit got sold off to someone else.
I was not calling anyone specifically

No, no... those are actual prices set down from the 1/6th Hobby Gods at this point in time.

You can't get perfect for less than $8,000... that's a full figure, not head.

If you think you have something perfect for less than that then please post it and let us decide.
Depends on what you mean by perfect. Perfect as in perfect or perfect as in PERFECT PERFECT 😬

I am definitely one of the new guys, and i honestly had never heard of water treatment before but i know about futzing. I might try water treatment when i get mine, but I'll probs just futz with it a bit and I'll be happy. I'm not too fussed about that kinda stuff
I think the first thing I ever really tried giving a proper ‘water treatment’ to was Qui Gon’s poncho as it came so stiff and creased out of the box.

Just soaked it, slapped it on a spare body, posed it to my liking and let it settle. It’s a piece of cake.
A7774AFD-5CDD-4379-820B-B0F1EAED6899.jpeg

You could put it straight back onto the figure but I wasn’t sure if I’d use the poncho at the time and just wanted something to test the method on.

I think once futzed with this will look really good. Gotta say silly things like water so the hair is in place and pulling the shirt down to expose the neck.

A total redress possibly it doesn't help that he rushed the videos rather than taking time to appreciate it and work with it.

I dont know if this is just something they say for publicity but they say in that scene maggie gyllenhaal was actually scared and that look she gives at one point is real and pointed at the crew

You guys need to start practicing, now... otherwise you'll be too intimidated by your $1K Joker.

Seriously. Start by completely undressing and re-dressing a figure. NOT an armored figure, that's a cheat. You'll see just by doing that how much better you can get it to look.

Then, get some of the clothing parts damp as you go. Use a spray bottle. Don't soak -- wet. If you're concerned about dye leak, then soaking to wring out the dye can work (like Jedi cloaks for example). Then shape. And let it air dry.

Get confident with doing these two small steps, and you'll make your Joker look just great.

Wor-Gar, can you please provide some guidance as to what to do with the nude figure while one is water-treating the clothing? Should the figure be used to practicing poses, especially during this time of year?...

Back